Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gspay scam ! Lost big money for gspay scam

gspay scam ! where to report gspay scam ?

I am scammed by gspay for about US$40000, they dont return my holdbacks , also they delete my account . how can I report gspay scam to police?

gspay registered in London , company no. is 05291458 , address is :

122-126 TOOLEY STREET, LONDON, SE1 2TU, UNITED KINGDOM

maybe it's a fake address , their godaddy whois address:
    Tooley 88a
    London, London Bridge EC1Y 1BL

there are a lot of bad reviews around the world about gspay fraud .

any body lives in London ? help us to report gspay scam to police .

from Chinese forums ,I got to know gspay must have been scammed chinese for more than one million dollors now .

we need catch these gspay scammers .
      0 Not allowed!

you can write to London police with maximum information you are having and also write Central Bank of England.
      0 Not allowed!

You will need a good London(UK) Lawyer, let me know if you need help to find one, send me a PM, I can forward you some contact details to a good one
      0 Not allowed!

Can you tell us more about the scam? I'll take a guess that gspay's whois contains fake information and the money was sent to a bank account opened in a false name. You need to act quickly with the police & legal advice if you want a chance of getting your money back. In reality once you've sent a bank transfer the money is usually unrecoverable after a few days.
      0 Not allowed!

edit: looks like they're a payment processor? How exactly did they scam you?
      0 Not allowed!

Can you post some more details about their scamming ?
    24x7 PROACTIVE SERVER MANAGEMENT | OUTSOURCED WEB HOSTING SUPPORT
    Sales : sales @ syslint.com | Call us : (+91)9447607799 | Are you looking for DevOps Admins ?
      0 Not allowed!

Smile

Thanks for telling one of the problems which is provide to make us more careful
      0 Not allowed!

I think the problem here isn't that you got scammed, because GSPay are still working fine and are processing for me and paying me out on time every week without any problems.

The problem is most likely that you were selling products which their bank no longer allows, eg: Replica Items, Software, Mobile Phones, etc...
    If that is the case then any payment processor would have frozen your account as you would have been violating their terms of service.

What were you selling?
      0 Not allowed!

I am curious what happends to people who have large holdbacks at gspay that been froozen lately by reasons nobody still dont know as they cant get any information from gspay.

Will they recieve their holdback later on from the bank or do the bank have the rights to keep the holdback forever.

I read somewhere that the bank can hold the holdback up to 18 months before paying out to merchants who had large amounts of chargebacks

Is it possible to regain holdbacks by using legal aid.
      0 Not allowed!

If the merchant have a contract with the bank then the merchant can go after the bank.

However this is mots probably an IPSP relationship between GSPay and the bank (not sure though) which means that GSPay are the merchant on record.

If any money will be paid back in 6-12-18 months, or whatever, then the money goes back to GSPay.

Could also be that if there are any fines imposed by VISA/MC then the money will be deducted from what the bank holds.

Most likely the fines will eat up much, or even most, of the funds held by the bank.

If, and I say if, there will be any money paid back to GSPay its up to GSPay to pay them to the merchants accordingly or the merchants will have to chase GSPay which will not be easy.

Did you sign any contracts with the bank or only GSPay?
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, but probably we will never know if they dont tell the merchant if they have recieved any of the holdback.

All merchants has signed with the gspay directly
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollys View Post
    Ok, but probably we will never know if they dont tell the merchant if they have recieved any of the holdback.

All merchants has signed with the gspay directly
    Then the situation is, looking at it legally, quite bad for the merchants unless GSPay are totally transparent about whats going on and with what bank all this is happening with.

By playing with open cards towards the merchants such as getting a signed letter from the bank stating whats going on etc which will support GSPay`s claims on whats going on would help all parties feel more comfortable.

To GSPay`s defense though the bank might not be willing to do so as they would have many merchants banging on their door.

The very same merchants they have no contractual relationship with.

Hopefully things will be resolved.

Do let us know how it works out.

0 Not allowed!

Well your stand depends upon the kind of business you were processing with them.
    If you were processing which is allowed by your or by the country stating legal , then you can surely file a suit against them and ask them to make payments to you.
    But in case the business you were doing is not termed as legal , then you have to go other way.

You can place your negative experiences with them on certain forums , research websites which are checked by many users thus enabling them to come to a conclusion to you.

OR

The Last resort ( IF YOU FEEL YOUR TOTALLY HELPLESS AND CANNOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK ) you can ask ALL the customers who's credit cards were charged for that period for a charge back , which will be a night mare for the processor to handle.

Thus they will come to a negotiation table.

In case your need of more help , let me know.

Thanks,
    Nic.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rxsolutions View Post
    Well your stand depends upon the kind of business you were processing with them.
    If you were processing which is allowed by your or by the country stating legal , then you can surely file a suit against them and ask them to make payments to you.
    But in case the business you were doing is not termed as legal , then you have to go other way.

You can place your negative experiences with them on certain forums , research websites which are checked by many users thus enabling them to come to a conclusion to you.

OR

The Last resort ( IF YOU FEEL YOUR TOTALLY HELPLESS AND CANNOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK ) you can ask ALL the customers who's credit cards were charged for that period for a charge back , which will be a night mare for the processor to handle.

Thus they will come to a negotiation table.

In case your need of more help , let me know.

Thanks,
    Nic.
    Sure you can file a suit but it will not help other than making the merchant lose more money in lawyer fees.

Try and find them first and you will understand what I am talking about.

If you do find them try and file a suit against the real owners. It might sound easy but its not.

It could also be that in the contract it says something like "if the bank does not pay us we will not pay you". Not uncommon.

Not sure why you think they would come to the negotiation table if all the merchants customers are doing a chargeback. Quite the opposite.

GSPay would also be more unlikely to pay that particular merchant any money, if any money left, since the merchant encouraged all the customers to do a charge back.

Customers would get the money back yes but for the individual merchant it would absolutely not help in any way.

0 Not allowed!

Well the Logic here is , that they will spend equal amount in finding real owners which might result in ultimately someone who is again an attorney on behalf of the real people running the company.

And If I understand well , he already mentioned they are not getting paid and have been scammed . so there seems no possibility of them getting the money back.

Had there been any slight possibility GSPAY would have not let him this merchant shout to the world about his problem.

The advantage of getting CB's is -- The merchant anyhow wont get the money back but atleast he can make damage to such companies who are ripping people around.
    40k$ in charge back in less than a month is not a small amount for them to reply to their bankers either.

Hence I said use it as a LAST RESORT and they might come to negotiation table.

0 Not allowed!

You are claiming they scammed you for 40k without providing any evidence? Think about that for a moment.
    NiX API - A powerful Anti-Proxy/Anti-Fraud and IP Reputation Lookup API
    nixapi.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GameFrame View Post
    You are claiming they scammed you for 40k without providing any evidence? Think about that for a moment.
    Well that's not my claim ..

I am just helping a member who's not paid as he said.

IfI have any issue I will mention it clearly. Not by posting without facts..
      0 Not allowed!

Well,

With the paysystems fraud a few years ago we recovered almost 180,000 USD in 10 days with help from a lawfirm in US.

This time with Gspay it will be more difficult as US lawfirms have difficulty to recover anything if not any of the owners are based in US, no matter if they have the main company in Isreal or Latvia

I still dont know who is running this business but most certanly they are based in any of the former Soviet republics and then it gets more difficult.

We will see how we will solve it this time as our holdback today are about 150,000 USD.
      0 Not allowed!

It would be interesting to get an official explanation/comments from GSPay that could shed some light on the whole situation.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GameFrame View Post
    Of couse I have evidence, I already back up account info before gspay delete my account , ticketes , holdback . and emails from gspay .
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollys View Post
    Well,

With the paysystems fraud a few years ago we recovered almost 180,000 USD in 10 days with help from a lawfirm in US.

This time with Gspay it will be more difficult as US lawfirms have difficulty to recover anything if not any of the owners are based in US, no matter if they have the main company in Isreal or Latvia

I still dont know who is running this business but most certanly they are based in any of the former Soviet republics and then it gets more difficult.

We will see how we will solve it this time as our holdback today are about 150,000 USD.

yes, they have bank account in Latvia , and their IP address from Russia . so I need some one who lives in Latvia and Russia to find them .
      0 Not allowed!

I dont want to post evidence public here .I have emailed to gspay ,give them this post link . maybe have a chance to get my money back . so I need keep telling everyone ,gspay scammed my money . I didn't follow up this post last couple days ,as I was busy and very patient .

Now I decided to do some more work , so I will rank this post to top 3 in couple days .

please search gspay some days later , hope you can find it in top 10 .
      0 Not allowed!

Big brother, you fail to make this thread top 10 at google when search "gspay" :-D DON'T BE LAZY, plz let it top 1 or at least top 2.

I be scam more than $40,000 by GSPAY. Gspay must be penalized by this.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webflig View Post
    yes, they have bank account in Latvia , and their IP address from Russia . so I need some one who lives in Latvia and Russia to find them .
    So even if you find them i Latvia, Belorus or Israel...what will you do ....kill them?

First you have to find out if the bank that they used to process replica really are holding all replica accounts holdbacks which should be a few millions in total.

If the bank holds the money you can not ask anything from Gspay, on the other hand if the bank issue is just a lie then we are scammed but you cant get to them the legal way as you dont have any agreement.

When you signuped with gspay you never recieved any agreement, you just fill out the form and ad any company name and number you want, does not even have to exist so you do not even have a proper agreement so a law firm can not help you.

Very smart thinking from Gspay, if you dont have any agreement you cant claim anything from them either afterwards

Even if you had a proper agreement you could not go the legal way as you were selling replica and that is illegal in most states.

Unfortanately I think we are fu*ked if you do not have contact with any top figures in the russian mafia or the triads that can help you out.
      0 Not allowed!

* GSPAY are not difficult to find..

But if you are one of the unlicensed pharmacy, replica knock off trademark infringing -- or plain simple scam negative option billers then you just deserve to lose all of your ill gotten monies not just the reserve.

No doubt the latest gspay merchant account bank that went down has pocket your funds not gspay (I am no fan of gspay believe me -- but that is most likely).

It still amazes me that blackhat merchants who are the scum of the earth expect to receive not only their payouts but all their reserves. And when they dont they make all this fuss on boards instead of taking it like a man and understanding where they are sitting in the world.

Dirtbags R Us -- you don't have any right to processing. And certainly the banks will take the money when they find out about the miscoding and illegality.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast