Shared hosting selling "Limited" bandwidths

I'm just curious as to how many hosts don't sell unlimited hosting.

For example Glowhost provides limited hosting( 50GB/75 GB per month packages). I knew another host but I can't remember now.

Can someone suggest me some more shared hosting provider with "limited" hosting offers?

i guess the one that you gave is limited right ?
    unlimited host will state 'unlimited' in their webpage
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

I want to compare "Limited bandwidth" hosting providers.

i believe in terms of bandwidth, it can be unlimited as the price of bandwidth is cheap.
    (IMHO)
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

I suggest just doing a search here on WHT for unlimited web hosting, I think you will find plenty of information regarding both companies that do and do not offer these types of services. The whole unlimited vs non-unlimited topic has pretty much been beat to death here on WHT, dont really think there is anything new anyone can really contribute at this point.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

As unlimited is forbidden at WHT, any web hosting company you see advertising here does not offer unlimited.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

You can see some of the most popular Shared Hosting providers to claim "unlimited space" and "unlimited everything" and at the same time to receive positive feedback here in WHT and in many other communities. I believe mods do whatever they should to impose fair trading and good practices, but most consumers who need cheap Shared Hosting just love to see "unlimited" in the offerings. It looks like Shared Hosting is pretty much "corrupted" industry.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Now-a-days most of the hosting providers put this word "unlimited" with their plans. Where we get nearly 3TB~4TB bandwidth per months from our DC and oversell these, however far from my experience its never reached 2TB+ Like that way all hosting providers oversell the unused bandwidth with the terms "unlimited"...

Interesting thing is people are looking for "unlimited" even they know/dont know this is overselling but most of the people love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ajay5 View Post
    I'm just curious as to how many hosts don't sell unlimited hosting.

For example Glowhost provides limited hosting( 50GB/75 GB per month packages). I knew another host but I can't remember now.

Can someone suggest me some more shared hosting provider with "limited" hosting offers?
    We can only recommend companies we have personally used, and its been a long time since I used a standard shared hosting account. My current host for a VPS, http://MDDHosting.com, has defined resource plans that offer a fixed amount of disk space and bandwidth, so I can recommend them based on customer service, trouble ticket response time, attention to the network, fast resolution of issues and responsiveness to customer requests. The shared hosting customers there seem as happy with their choice as I am with the VPS I have there.

Quote Originally Posted by fshagan View Post
    We can only recommend companies we have personally used, and its been a long time since I used a standard shared hosting account. My current host for a VPS, http://MDDHosting.com,
    Thanks I've noted MDDHosting since it is indeed providing "limited" hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Kusman View Post
    i believe in terms of bandwidth, it can be unlimited as the price of bandwidth is cheap.
    (IMHO)
    Unlimited bandwidth is still wrong. Because there is a theoretical portspeed maximum.

Rather use unmetered.