Hawk Host 4 month review

I was wanting to build and host a couple websites for friends so I began searching for a good host that would fit my budget. Several months later I thought that I had found one here, but being totally new to hosting and somewhat naive and trusting, my indoctrination proved somewhat discouraging. I had my hosting account sold more times in a year than a lousy baseball player, four to be exact.(I have withheld the names as some are still on this forum).

Determined to find a good host, I decided to give Hawk Host a try. I signed up for a reseller plan in February and from the very beginning, their support team response has been friendly, helpful and seem committed to resolving any issues. They had all five of my small WP sites transferred and up and running in four hours. What a breath of fresh air they have been!

In the four months since signing up, I've seen no server down time or email server issue. In fact, I have been very pleased to see all my sites loading twice as fast as they had with the previous hosts.

I plan to update this report later this year but at this point in time I would recommend you take a look at Hawk Host if your in the market for a reliable host. I hope someone finds this post useful!

Great to hear, Steve.

I have 2 WP sites that have been on HawkHost shared servers for about 6 weeks and I agree, their servers are fast. The nice thing about CloudLinux is that it will not allow other users to bog down your site on the server.

Since coming from a VPS, I have had to trim down my plugins to remain under the max CPU allowance, but this is not a problem since I realize this is shared hosting.

I also like that you can subscribe to their blog for the server you are on to be notified of server maintenance or trouble.

So far, so good with HawkHost.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

I've been with Hawk for a about 1.5 years and I'm mostly satisfied. Very little downtime and now that I am receiving notifications again, all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve4 View Post
    I was wanting to build and host a couple websites for friends so I began searching for a good host that would fit my budget. Several months later I thought that I had found one here, but being totally new to hosting and somewhat naive and trusting, my indoctrination proved somewhat discouraging. I had my hosting account sold more times in a year than a lousy baseball player, four to be exact.(I have withheld the names as some are still on this forum).

Determined to find a good host, I decided to give Hawk Host a try. I signed up for a reseller plan in February and from the very beginning, their support team response has been friendly, helpful and seem committed to resolving any issues. They had all five of my small WP sites transferred and up and running in four hours. What a breath of fresh air they have been!

In the four months since signing up, I've seen no server down time or email server issue. In fact, I have been very pleased to see all my sites loading twice as fast as they had with the previous hosts.

I plan to update this report later this year but at this point in time I would recommend you take a look at Hawk Host if your in the market for a reliable host. I hope someone finds this post useful!
    Glad to hear it's been smooth sailing for the past few months - I am sad to say that you will be having some downtime in the near future.. we're upgrading our fleet to have an additional 12GB of RAM to help with resources (check our forums for maintenance notices!).

Please post a follow-up in 6-12 month's, I'll be curious to see how we do!
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Let's Encrypt Sponsor.

Good review. if you post an update for your review I suppose that would be really good of you and I do believe that will help a lot for their prospective clients.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

That would be nice to check what have cjhanged since then. And if you can write about all changes that will be helful.

Great

I don't remember seeing much(any) bad reviews about HH