Thread: Need VPS server

Need VPS server

I need a VPS for amater reselling web hosting ackages and reseller packages.
    I would first take:

20 GB HDD space
    512 GB ram
    good idea to have plesk or cpanel/whm and that the server is located in Europe, but it can if a good offer, and America.

f bids exceed my budget then I will install free panel Kloxo
    My budget is 10-15 Euro.I looked at hetzner VPS http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_vserver/vq7 and 1and1.de that offer http://www.1und1.info/xml/order/Virt...&ordernow=true

1and 1 mi is good because it offers free plesk panel, just do not know if they are really good? Speaks!!

I would advise referring back to the Advertising section. There are lots of great VPS deals there. In terms of reviews, might be worth searching 1and1 on WHT.

I would suggest you please have a look at vps offers section, you will find a lot options there.

cPanel itself would cost about $15 a month. You won't get a quality VPS with cPanel at this price. I'd suggest you Kloxo, it's a free and nice alternative to cPanel.

cPanel alone (the control panel) alone ranges from $10-15/month just for the control panel for a vps licenses unless you plan using only a 30 day trial.

I do suggest you increase your budget and you will be able to find plenty of providers matching your requirements, but i highly doubt if you want to offer a good service that kloxo control panel is going to give you the best solution for hosting resellers and such.

If your tight on money, Try checking into DirectAdmin as it's much better then Kloxo and has options to offer Shared, Reseller, and makes managing and setting up a VPS much easier.

I would stick with checking with the VPS Offers section if thats your budget and cannot be changed, as that's the only place you might be able to find a offer for that low.

Thanks you. cPanel is it too expensive for my budget. I look at the offer and it seems to me quite well
    http://www.hosteurope.de/produkte/Virtual-Server-Linux
    Whey give free Parallels® Power Panel and Parallels® Plesk Panel for 10 client?

I look at other offers. I never used and this is my first time to buy VPS. I'm afraid it does not make a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by rootserver View Post
    I need a VPS for amater reselling web hosting ackages and reseller packages.
    I would first take:

20 GB HDD space
    512 GB ram
    good idea to have plesk or cpanel/whm and that the server is located in Europe, but it can if a good offer, and America.

f bids exceed my budget then I will install free panel Kloxo
    My budget is 10-15 Euro.I looked at hetzner VPS http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_vserver/vq7 and 1and1.de that offer http://www.1und1.info/xml/order/Virt...&ordernow=true

1and 1 mi is good because it offers free plesk panel, just do not know if they are really good? Speaks!!
    Hi

Kloxo is good but personally I prefer CPanel plus you can migrate accounts automated between CPanel servers for if you ever change provider or upgrade to a dedicated server.

maybe you should add "Froxlor" for control panel.

use nginx and you'll save a lot of CPU usage, and consume less memory..

aah,, they also support APS auto installer.

Hi. I will probably buy http://www.hosteurope.de/produkt/Virtual-Server-Linux-L
    If anyone thinks that there is better for the money a free recommendation. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rootserver View Post
    Hi. I will probably buy http://www.hosteurope.de/produkt/Virtual-Server-Linux-L
    If anyone thinks that there is better for the money a free recommendation. Thanks
    Hosteurope is Virtuozzo, Hetzner is KVM. Keep that in mind in case you want to run anything.

Big thumbs up for Hetzner: we're current customers for dedicated servers, and they've been faultless. Reliable, good support, great value. Kudos to their team!

Quote Originally Posted by cpservr View Post

I love Froxlor + nginx

Quote Originally Posted by cpservr View Post

Thanks i found out about froxlor from you; have been looking for an nginx control panel since.
    Do you know of other open source or paid control panel for nginx?

Also does froxlor fully support all the features of nginx including the php-fpm and rewrite rules taking advantage of 100% nginx?

Quote Originally Posted by FN-Mark View Post
    cPanel alone (the control panel) alone ranges from $10-15/month just for the control panel for a vps licenses unless you plan using only a 30 day trial.

I do suggest you increase your budget and you will be able to find plenty of providers matching your requirements, but i highly doubt if you want to offer a good service that kloxo control panel is going to give you the best solution for hosting resellers and such.

If your tight on money, Try checking into DirectAdmin as it's much better then Kloxo and has options to offer Shared, Reseller, and makes managing and setting up a VPS much easier.

I would stick with checking with the VPS Offers section if thats your budget and cannot be changed, as that's the only place you might be able to find a offer for that low.
    Agreed on all accounts. If you want cPanel with your VPS you simply need to raise your budget by $15.00.

kloxo is so good , i am using it , without cpanel ,you have a lot of cheap providers

I would personally ask you to try virtualmin. Once you get the hang of it, it is really easy to use, stable and with backups cron features too =P

Quote Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
    Agreed on all accounts. If you want cPanel with your VPS you simply need to raise your budget by $15.00.
    For dedicated server by $40