* Need a Deal Dedicated

I need a deal on a dedicated server I searched the offer page and I didnt see any that fit whats I was looking for. I have a pretty good deal where im at but I need faster server. I current run a tube site forum and wordpress blog but the tube site uses so much resources it crashes all 3 sites or maybe its the wordpress. Any way heres my current server specs.

Dual Core G6950 (2 x 2.8 GHZ, 3MB Cache), 2-bay Supermicro Chassis
    2 GB DDR2
    No RAID
    250 GB SATA II
    Bandwidth 10tb
    Parallels Plesk Panel 9
    CentOS 5 64 Bit
    (5 Ip's) = Free

I think i need a quad core atleast 4 or 8 gigs. I currently only pay 48.00$ for it all pretty good deal I can go up between 50-99 dollars

Well, please tell me about the server location of your web host. Also suggest the up time guarantee.

Is there any money back guarantee?

I dont know about the money back guarantee but it hasnt been down once and i have been with them since may 2010 but since my deal it has gone up from 48 to 58 dollars

I think you need to increase your budget and then check Burstnet dedicated servers..
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

good deal for this kind of server configuration, who is your provider ?

securedservers.com

Burstnet is good but I would prefer securedservers.com

Plesk + CentOS? Are you serious? That's almost the worst combination that could ever go together.

Plesk is good for Windows (partly also because there's not many others) and cPanel is good for Linux. But Plesk is totally NOT good for Linux and cPanel (Enkompass) is not good for Windows either. They so totally do not and could not go together. For some weird reason, they are just not... erm, how do you say. Ah, not Compatible
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Does securedservers.com offers Anti-DDoS for dedicated server?

Well I love plesk its easyer then cpanel and my server been running pretty smooth when I took the wordpress down and put it on my friends server. So right now I just have the forum and tube site running.I mean I would to stay with securedservers but they sales team is like almost never around I email them and dont get a reply 4 days or 5 later so im lookin for another host.
    Last edited by himan; 05-14-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Does securedservers.com offers Anti-DDoS for dedicated server?
    Not that i know of

Quote Originally Posted by himan View Post
    Not that i know of
    Well if not, then why "secure" on domain? Marketing?

lol that's what I wondered I asked them what would they do if I was being ddos they said just redirect the traffic. But they are not managed so they will only help you as best as they can but they have great timely support good up time the sales and accounting just slow.
    Last edited by himan; 05-15-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by himan View Post
    Well I love plesk its easyer then cpanel and my server been running pretty smooth when I took the wordpress down and put it on my friends server. So right now I just have the forum and tube site running.I mean I would to stay with securedservers but they sales team is like almost never around I email them and dont get a reply 4 days or 5 later so im lookin for another host.
    Hello himan- Your note about the response times you're getting from the sales team definitely has me concerned- That's by no means acceptable by our standards and I personally apologize if this is the case.

I want to personally assist here in any way I can. If you don't mind, please pm me or email me directly at tj@securedservers and I will make sure any questions you have are answered right away and that we review your account to see what we can do for you.I appreciate your time, and look forward to hearing from you- Thanks!
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai

ok will do

This is why I love this forum.