Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Irresponsible companies: TailorMadeServers !!

Irresponsible companies: TailorMadeServers !!

I bought the 6 in their stand-alone server! Because of a DDOS attack by them directly off all my servers, and cancel the account on my site! Cause all my data loss, and now I'm here to tell you, they are irresponsible companies, do not buy their servers, or you will regret it! Here is photographic evidence, I sent a request to help me recover data requirements JoseQ day, but they paid no heed to my request!

This is JPG...Your look....

ht.tp://down.nbvps.com/1.jpg

ht.tp://down.nbvps.com/2.jpg

He deleted all of my servers, just one is a, ah, why do you want to delete all my 6 servers,
    And I have written off the top of the landing site management accounts, he had completely ignored the feelings of our buyers, I also do this trip, I know the importance of data, I have not the first time with him, and did not expect This is a very serious, he closed all of my servers, causing all my data is lost, and now I have lost far more than this amount of money! I also have clients way too suddenly dealing with the seller, and you can imagine, hard to do a few months the website, you will not even letting her know they did not force the shut down all my servers, I top a few TB data how to do? The seller did not take into account the buyer's mind, he said I violated their treaties, even if a violation of Ye Hao, they should let us put a good data backup and then close, so that buyers forced off the server, is not responsible for the practice of serious, I was not specific about it! Trouble as soon as possible, if the buyer is willing to let me restore my backup data server, I can consider removing the controversy this time! After all, the data is priceless!

Who can tell me JoseQ contact phone! Thank you! If the server does not restore my data properly, I will sue their company!

webhostingtalk.com/profile/TMS%20-%20JoseQ

I need he phone....Thank

Hrm. Were you the one responsible for the network instability earlier this week that affected thousands of people? If so, good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hrm. Were you the one responsible for the network instability earlier this week that affected thousands of people? If so, good riddance!
    Not the case, is that they forced to close my server! And delete the account on my site! ! Now my data is not backed up well <<snipped>>
    Last edited by Justin; 06-14-2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: let's keep the tone a bit more professional

Because you caused a DOOS for a major network downtime, If you read their TOS. they have all the right to reserve to close your server.

They also forced you to not take backups at all?

Don't you have a backup copy of data?

They just delete the account information on my site! Led to the loss of all my Ticket! And my server data! ! You can see the image below! !

ht.tp://down.nbvps.com/3.jpg

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by chennaihomie View Post
    Don't you have a backup copy of data?
    I asked them to give me two days to back up my data! ! But I have sent over 10 e-mail to them, but they do not give me any reply! ! This company is really too jerk it!

What were you hosting? What is the nature of your business?

Quote Originally Posted by NBVPS View Post
    I asked them to give me two days to back up my data! ! But I have sent over 10 e-mail to them, but they do not give me any reply! ! This company is really too jerk it!
    From the looks of 3.jpg, you were hosting something on one of your servers, got attacked, then moved it to another one of your servers and got that one attacked too?

Who provide their telephone to me, I will sue them! ! Way to treat customers is an extremely irresponsible! ! Really, that we will never buy any product their company! !

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    From the looks of 3.jpg, you were hosting something on one of your servers, got attacked, then moved it to another one of your servers and got that one attacked too?
    Not the case, a server of my site by the DDOS attack, I ask the TMS room temporarily closed the station to help me attack the server, but they say they suffered economic loss, a notification is not sent to me, Delete my account and closed all of my servers, other servers are normal, no attacks, why should all give me off, I sent them numerous e-mails, they did not respond once they are in the evasion of responsibility ! !

Oh So you were Attacking someone elses server. Now i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.S View Post
    Oh So you were Attacking someone elses server. Now i see.
    I do not attack someone else's server! My site is subject to attack others! I asked them to pause my server, and other attacks on the end of the recovery, but they have taken the practice of people angry, direct closure of all my server! !

So one of your VPS's were attacking One of TMS other client servers. Then they just terminated it. Interesting...I'm quite sure there's more to this story here.

/subscribes for Jose response

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.S View Post
    So one of your VPS's were attacking One of TMS other client servers. Then they just terminated it. Interesting...I'm quite sure there's more to this story here.

/subscribes for Jose response
    I think it should be, but they should not delete all of my servers! ! I sent them numerous e-mails, I get no answer! ! Do you want to know what, do you know the phone JOSE it?

Who provide their telephone to me, I will sue them! ! Way to treat customers is an extremely irresponsible! ! Really, that we will never buy any product their company! !
    Nice, I hope you've spoken to your lawyer and or are in a country the United States has no justification in. You do realize, Jose and TMS can come around and sue YOU for slander.

But thanks for the entertainment though.

I'm sure Jose will chime in shortly to clear everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by GCM View Post
    Nice, I hope you've spoken to your lawyer and or are in a country the United States has no justification in. You do realize, Jose and TMS can come around and sue YOU for slander.

But thanks for the entertainment though.

I'm sure Jose will chime in shortly to clear everything up.
    Why should he turn off my server and not allow me to backup?

Why didn't you make backups

Because he can. You violated his ToS.

In addition Tailor Made Servers shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
    Exactly.

Because I trust them! But did not think they even do that! !

I did not violate their terms of service, because it is only one server is attacked, not all! !
    He closed the rest of my 5 secure server! ! This is the top 5 server with my important data!

ToS violations.

If the data is valuable, you should already have it backed up.

This is one of those situations where you make your own luck. Making threats and opening a paypal dispute destroys any goodwill that may exist to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by spaethco View Post
    ToS violations.

If the data is valuable, you should already have it backed up.

This is one of those situations where you make your own luck. Making threats and opening a paypal dispute destroys any goodwill that may exist to help you out.
    Thank you, I made ​​three days before the dispute to a PayPal! ! I am now, but points to their demands, all my servers I can not, but I asked them to restore my server using the time of the day I back up my important data! This requirement would be too much you say it?

If you dispute or chargeback, their money is temporarily held by $paymentcompany and any chance of help are pretty much out the window

Unless the data itself was illegal, I am surprised they deleted everything. They could have just taken it off the network and later found out a method of sending the backup (or shipping the HDD for that matter).
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    ASN 132335 - India - USA - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine - Germany
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    Pay via - PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Credit/Debit Cards (USD / INR)

Yes, thank you for your answer! ! If you, then who knows joseQ trouble to tell me about him! I need my data!

Quote Originally Posted by ishan View Post
    Unless the data itself was illegal, I am surprised they deleted everything. They could have just taken it off the network and later found out a method of sending the backup (or shipping the HDD for that matter).
    No, they did not do! They were so irresponsible, they should inform me fishes, at least let me know what I did, and I discuss how to deal with, but they did not, without my consent to delete my 6 servers! ! It cost me very much! ! You can understand my feelings at this time it? I was very sad! Loss so I trust their company!

Hard drives can die at any time, you should always have backups.
    It is not about trusting the company, you need backups for simple reason of hardware failure.

Especially if you were hosting game server website, or game cheating software, or something else. This is probably the reason why you were ddos right? So you knew you would be at risk of DDOS. DDOS is major problem for server providers, you should already have had backups.

You caused damage to TMS network and hurt them economically due to other client losses. This means you violated their Terms of Service and they have the right the cease your service immediately.

You should not host websites that is at risk of DDOS with providers who do not specifically say they will allow it. You need specialized DDOS-prevention host which costs more than normal host. If the website that is at risk of DDOS cannot afford to pay for its DDOS-protected hosting, then you may have to re-think the value of even keeping it online since it can't pay for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by CGotzmann View Post
    Hard drives can die at any time, you should always have backups.
    It is not about trusting the company, you need backups for simple reason of hardware failure.

Especially if you were hosting game server website, or game cheating software, or something else. This is probably the reason why you were ddos right? So you knew you would be at risk of DDOS. DDOS is major problem for server providers, you should already have had backups.

You caused damage to TMS network and hurt them economically due to other client losses. This means you violated their Terms of Service and they have the right the cease your service immediately.

You should not host websites that is at risk of DDOS with providers who do not specifically say they will allow it. You need specialized DDOS-prevention host which costs more than normal host. If the website that is at risk of DDOS cannot afford to pay for its DDOS-protected hosting, then you may have to re-think the value of even keeping it online since it can't pay for itself.

VPS is only one attack, I said that attack had been identified IP, asking them to resume, but they have no answer for me! ! Has not!

Does not matter if the IP has been identified. You are Chinese correct?
    The types of DDOS that Chinese clients normally get are very large (5Gbps-10Gbps+) and it probably congested a lot of their downlinks into their distribution and access layer.

Why were you hosting website that is at risk of DDOS in your server there?
    I am sure that you knew you were at risk, and if you say it is one of your client and you did not know what they were hosting, you are responsible to better screen your customers before hand.
    As you can see, not screening customers or hosting content that is dangerous to you and all their customers, is not going to make the host happy.

TMS always good, I am not seen any bad reviews here , I think this is 1st one,

you have issues in your side, I think better to communicate with Jose and posting here will not help much

any way sorry for your data case
    ComCities.Com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    FLV Enable Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

I am sure that you knew you were at risk, and if you say it is one of your client and you did not know what they were hosting, you are responsible to better screen your customers before hand.
    Thats not entirely fair to the OP. We do not know that he knew he was at risk. I sometimes do see rather large attacks on sites, that i would definitely not flag as a risky customer / DDOS magnet.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

Does not matter if the IP has been identified. You are Chinese correct?
    The types of DDOS that Chinese clients normally get are very large (5Gbps-10Gbps+) and it probably congested a lot of their downlinks into their distribution and access layer.

Why were you hosting website that is at risk of DDOS in your server there?
    As you can see, not screening customers or hosting content that is dangerous to you and all their customers, is not going to make the host happy.
    At that time I've contacted them a room! ! But they do not have any reply to me! !

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    Thats not entirely fair to the OP. We do not know that he knew he was at risk. I sometimes do see rather large attacks on sites, that i would definitely not flag as a risky customer / DDOS magnet.
    This is what I do not know the results! I would like to happen, I just want my data!

This is what I do not know the results! I would like to happen, I just want my data!

You should have taken backups.. it doesnt matter how much you trust a host, accidents happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What were you hosting? What is the nature of your business?
    Looks like warez....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5-14-2011 4-24-49 PM.png  
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

in my opinion, there's no one to be blamed on this situation. i'm with TMS too, and i lost a couple of client because that ddos day.

i hope TMS and NBVPS can get win win solution for this situation.
    Carstensz Pyramid Server
    ...:::::: KVM |||| VPS ::::::...

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    Looks like warez....
    This is a common download sites, specially used software download, and not crack! The software is lawful. And I want to say, TMS if really think that the customer is the first word, they should put my data back to me, so everybody happy, isn't it?

I am still confused.

Was one of the sites you host the target or was it the one initiating a DOS attack?

Did you move the site from one server to another like they said in the last picture you showed us?

If the data is that valuable to you and your customers why isn't it backed up offsite?

From what I see you caused a problem with the operation of their network, got terminated within the TOS, didn't backup and are now here kicking up and fuss. Please watch your language.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast