Hmmm ... are they trying to scam?

I keep getting a lot of users visiting HostXNow from http://www.proxy-base.org/f20/dediki...l_vo-9362.html

I did translate using Google and it does look dodgy. I'm not 100% sure what they're saying though?

They're just looking for free hosting they can take advantage of (for whatever reason) such as hosting a proxy script, hosting a phishing scheme, sending spam, whatever. Most quality providers do not allow free accounts (which, in most cases, would include free trials) simply because it leads to this sort of thing and trouble.

My advice if you're going to do a free trial is charge $1 and then refund it or you can credit the $1 towards the plan should they sign up or refund it if they don't.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Oh ok, thanks for checking Mike.

We do not offer free trials anymore anyway. It took too much time deleting clients who signed up with domains like 3737jdjddnkt.tk 84jskskdjdcnxss.co.cc etc HAHA.

I will just leave the pages up for search engine reasons, etc. Should get some Paid orders from it.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    I keep getting a lot of users visiting HostXNow from http://www.proxy-base.org/f20/dediki...l_vo-9362.html
    Someone must of recommended you as a hosting provider to use if your getting "alot" of traffic from that place

Quote Originally Posted by SLDHosting View Post
    Someone must of recommended you as a hosting provider to use if your getting "alot" of traffic from that place
    Not sure why though. The order links have been disabled for god knows how long now.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Not sure why though. The order links have been disabled for god knows how long now.
    Links to your homepage or another must be still dancing around somewhere on their forums.

I guess other threads on the forum are linking to that particular thread a lot.