Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446

    Guest blogging website

    How to promote a guest blogging website so that author comes and submit there articles there and one more thing i want unique and niche articles for my website. how to get this?

  2. #2
    web master forums are best for promoting.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcwebhosting View Post
    web master forums are best for promoting.
    can you name some of them?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    603
    Make one page on your blog as "Guest Posting", Promote this page over blogs and good webmaster forums to have maximum exposure. Some great webmaster forums for this purpose are: digitalpoint, sitepoint, webhostingtalk and v7n.

  5. #5
    Doest it will work for blogger sites. Which are maintained by free hosting services.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    9
    has anyone posted in other blog site?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by cycom22 View Post
    has anyone posted in other blog site?
    yes many people do this guest blogging for SEO purpose

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    can you name some of them?
    Start your search HERE.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446

    Thumbs up

    thanks for your wonderful suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnston981 View Post
    Make one page on your blog as "Guest Posting", Promote this page over blogs and good webmaster forums to have maximum exposure. Some great webmaster forums for this purpose are: digitalpoint, sitepoint, webhostingtalk and v7n.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    44
    i think make a blog, promote your site for guest blogging, your site will automatically getting promotion, in search engines.

  11. #11
    Post your guest blogging offer in all the top forums and inform your existing clients regarding this through this many people will contact you to contribute guest article for your blog...

  12. #12
    Webmaster forum is the best option.

  13. #13
    Guest bloggin is used by webmasters and SEO agencies to improve ranking of the site they are promoting. Before contributing usually I would check how well that blog ranks for targeted phrase, how many pages are indexed, etc...these are more important than what is PR of the blog.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446

    does guest blogging helps in PR?

    Quote Originally Posted by malta_link View Post
    Guest bloggin is used by webmasters and SEO agencies to improve ranking of the site they are promoting. Before contributing usually I would check how well that blog ranks for targeted phrase, how many pages are indexed, etc...these are more important than what is PR of the blog.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446

    *

    can you suggest me some effective way of promotion?

    Quote Originally Posted by actionking View Post
    i think make a blog, promote your site for guest blogging, your site will automatically getting promotion, in search engines.

  16. #16
    I think this will do better for guest blogging.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnston981 View Post
    Make one page on your blog as "Guest Posting", Promote this page over blogs and good webmaster forums to have maximum exposure. Some great webmaster forums for this purpose are: digitalpoint, sitepoint, webhostingtalk and v7n.

  17. #17
    yes, many professionals have said the best way of SEO is to forget SEO but just focus on your website quality.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446

    can you share on which section one should improve the website's quality??????????

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincxu View Post
    yes, many professionals have said the best way of SEO is to forget SEO but just focus on your website quality.

  19. Pay writer or give them something that is valueable

  20. #20
    guest posting will update your website with new content and if it's always introduced with high quality articles then your blog PR will be promoted.

Similar Threads

  1. Is Guest Blogging beneficial for SEO purpose?
    By humawebdesign in forum SEO / SEM Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. Guest Blogging List
    By RoseMary3 in forum SEO / SEM Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 01:35 AM
  3. Should You Try Guest Blogging? First Steps To Take
    By SearchMarketingStandard in forum SEO / SEM Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 08:50 PM
  4. Need a Partner for New Blogging Website
    By LucnetSolutions in forum Design Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. how do you analyize the guest on your website on line?
    By baabb in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •