How to increase image ?

How to increase the size of an image in Photoshop without losing its quality. Please share your views...

You may not get 100% perfection, but a simple googling of "increase the size of an image in Photoshop without losing its quality" should give you some good tips to do in on CS3+.

▁▂▄▅▆▇█SupportSages█▇▆▅▄▂▁ - Bytes of Wisdom @ Work
    24/7 Support with 15 mins response time & no charge guarantees

If you increase the size of a image in photoshop then its quality will be loose little bit. Getting 100% perfection in new big size image is very difficult but here is "Irfan view" image editor it may help you to get good quality image while increasing its size.

scale it. don't lnow how to do it in photoshop though but by using GIMP. i think there is no difference. just look for the scale option under image tab.

It is difficult to maintain quality after increase the size of an image if your image got good resolution then its poisable other wise pixel will break and you will be dispointed.

Hmm.... make sure the resolution is enough to be larger
    Cheap & Powerfull Reseller Domain

RESELLERID.COM | Affordable Domain Solution
    Reseller your domain and making profit

I don't scale images if I need it to be larger. You always lose quality if you do that. Scaling down is ok, but once you've shrunk it, don't increase the size again, it'll look bad.

If it is critical that the image have good quality you may want to consider hiring a professional graphics expert on odesk or someplace similar. A true pro can do amazing things with photoshop and it will cost you less than a couple bucks.