enotchnetworks.com vps down from monday

any one having this issue too
    my vps is down from monday . for more than week . i contact the support every day and get the same answer our techs are working to solve this issue
    from Monday and today we are in Saturday and it's weekend and i dont know if they work today and tomorrow or not

i never had a problem like that with theme . there support was the best i ever seen they solve all my problems before in less than one hour and sometimes in 5 minutes but this time i dont know what's happening 1 week and we are still waiting
    please any others having the same issue

same is the case with with, i am with them for more than a year and this is first time i face this,

now they didnt reply to the support ticket and put then onhold

Are they working on it? I don't know what could possibly went wrong to cause a week of downtime.
    KnownSRV.com - Fast, Quality and Secure MANAGED VPS with fast SSD drives in h/w RAID10
    Full network and hardware customization possible - let's talk your needs. Optional 500gbps DDoS protection!
    █ PayPal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Payza, PerfectMoney, WebMoney and BitCoins accepted

i have received new answer they say it will be fixed next hours
    Hello,

We extremely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

There is an issue where the raid volume is not mounting after fsck. Datacenter admins are working on it to get the server online, which will be fixed in next few hours.

We will keep you posted in this ticket.

Kind Regards,
    John S.
    Technical support department

More than a week is a pretty large time, hopefully they have it fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by derbal View Post

There is an issue where the raid volume is not mounting after fsck. Datacenter admins are working on it to get the server online, which will be fixed in next few hours.
    That sounds like there was some disk corruption. It is rare but it does happen and is difficult to come back from. Oftentimes it requires data restore from backup.

If the host has been great to you for a year now, maybe this is a one time incident and they will be good to you once again.

If you are happy with their service up to this, you may want to give them a chance to earn back your loyalty.
    KiloServe Hosting - 48 Core Nodes and specializing in high disk I/O VPS
    www.KiloServe.com Providing Quality Hosting since 2007
    Specializing in Dedicated Servers, OpenVZ VPS, Xen VPS, and Windows VPS.

they was my choice and still say they was and still my best choice for ever . i really appreciate there efforts and there helps always. simply because they are the best for me and i never change my mind. if i can wait 1 month i will but never change them untill they tell me go out from here we dont want you .i will host my sites with them for ever this was my own choice

Hope you can get it sorted! was with enotch 2 years ago (roughly) just for an place to backup files. Sadly the HDD's got corrupted and took like 2/3 weeks to finaly get a VPS again without any data!! But from what I've seen there doing pretty well now.

i think company is going to be end, how i can get my backup of server from the company????

Any Updates if not Moving to BurstNET

Hey

Has anyone received an update on the servers. I can access mine but I can not access the console panel. Luckily I installed my own ssh server.

Their phone number says it's full and the main page doesn't even load. This company may be leaving us very soon....

I think they just charged my credit card also .... Geeeezzzzz

no updates yet
    there main 2 sites are not working from a long time 12 hours i think

Man I just signed up for BurstNet use the "MEMBANK20" and get 20% of recurring for life. So basically I'm paying even less most likely for the same crap service, but it's for testing purposes.

These fake low budget VPS providers are folks running hosting companies out of their basements. You can't find an address for most of these hosting companies anyhow.

Image COLO with enotch I would be pissed off right now. Your equipment is in the hands of someone that's not even answering calls.

Quote Originally Posted by eespro View Post
    These fake low budget VPS providers are folks running hosting companies out of their basements. You can't find an address for most of these hosting companies anyhow.

We have 50+ employees, and have been in business 20 years!
    ???

LOL @ BurstNET's reaction.
    I don't blame ya!

Quote Originally Posted by uasuas View Post
    i think company is going to be end, how i can get my backup of server from the company????
    You don't. If you didn't make your own offsite backups, then you are screwed.

You should always have your own backup copies, in your own possession.

Company is most likely shutting down or dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by derbal View Post
    i have received new answer they say it will be fixed next hours
    Hello,

Kind Regards,
    John S.
    Technical support department
    lulz mine is down for 2 days now, i opened a ticket and got that similar reply:
    Hello,

There is an issue where the raid volume is not mounting after fsck. Datacenter admins are working on it to get

the server online, which will be fixed in next few hours.

Kind Regards,
    Keith B

now my other server is down, dont know when its now going to online again

why it is down again. what does they told u is the reason

i've filed a dispute, let's see where this is going

The same "good" luck.
    06/02/2011 22:27 replied:
    Hello,

There is an issue where the raid volume is not mounting after fsck. Datacenter admins are working on it to get

the server online, which will be fixed in next few hours.

Honestly these guys don't know what the hell they are doing. ISP or even IT 101 would tell you to have multiple DNS servers for situations like this. During the entire 30 days they were down you could not even resolve their DNS information. It seemed more like they had a router down and improper routing. Non the less I have moved on to BurstNET.

I've read some reviews about problems they had in LA, but at least they actually respond. They even responded in this thread. There server is running ten times faster than Enotch's so I will be with them for a long time as long as they can make backup of their own primary systems.

A hosting company with their primary PAGE, DNS, Mail not working, and 800 number voicemail full is not ethical in 2011. It should be unrealistic, but somehow it happened to enotch and I know that I will be using it as a topic of what not to do for my IT research case study.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Giant View Post
    Hope you can get it sorted! was with enotch 2 years ago (roughly) just for an place to backup files. Sadly the HDD's got corrupted and took like 2/3 weeks to finaly get a VPS again without any data!! But from what I've seen there doing pretty well now.
    There seems to be a major problem for the 3rd time this year (January, April, and now again in May/June). No data seems to get lost, but there are critical flaws in how they approach and respond to problems. When a company entirely "disappears" from the from the public there is are more serious problems than just the servers. It's possible they're under new management, but without any sort of announcement or improvement in service, the possibility of new management doesn't make it any better in this case.