* Help! Windows Server gurus

Hi,
    My Cpanel server is having a problem sending e-mail to one domain. I just talked to the Admin of that server by phone, he was not sure where the problem is. As far as I can tell, things are great on my end, as no other domain has an issue sending mail to any other domains. I think it is an issue with his Exchange server (5.5). I can send e-mail to other Echange servers without an issue.

I am pasting in a copy from the WHM mail que, and the error is shows when I try to send directly fron the cue. Any help would be very much appreciated. (IPs removed).

Please.

Glenn

Message 18YpPi-0006FB-00 is not frozen
    delivering message 18YpPi-0006FB-00
    Connecting to mail.domain.com [xx.xx.xx.xx.25] ... connected
    LOG: 0 MAIN
    Remote host mail.domain.com [xx.xx.xx.xx closed connection after initial connection
    LOG: 0 MAIN
    == email@domain.com T=remote_smtp defer (-19): Remote host mail.domain.com [xx.xx.xx.xx] closed connection after initial connection
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

One thing I find it helpful to do is to manually send/test the smtp connection via telnet to port 25. You will need to do this from your server. Then, you basically mimic a smtp server by sending the commands necessary to send email through their server to the destination.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

Thank you, I did try to telnet in from my server. It refused connection.

So, as far as I can tell, it must be on his end. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea how to help them with Exchange.

Glenn
    You got to show some respect
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

you have to do it like this
    telnet hisip 25
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service