Originally Posted by bear
I think you need to clarify a bit.
"I'm selling for $15" is a final price.
"I am going to start bidding at $15.00" appears to be an auction.
Based on that, you need to include the following info:
Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.
If you are selling:
1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
3. State accepted payment methods.
4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
If you are buying:
1. You are responsible for the bids you place. Bid only if you plan to buy.
2. Publicly post your bid
3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.
1) Reserve would be the starting bid which is $15.00
2) End date is when it's sold
3) Accepting Alert Pay and Possibly paypal
4) Buy it now price would be $60.00
Thanks for that reply, forgot that info.