Looking for Remote Level II Support Technicians (PacificHost)
We are looking for new people to add to our team. If you submit your resume you must have prior experience in the hosting industry in dealing with level II Support Issues.
You must be able to crunch tickets and handle 50+ tickets in your shift.
This is a full time contractor position. 40 Hours a week, shift times are flexible.
* Great customer service skills
* Good Attitude and Self-Motivated
* Reliable High speed Internet connection
* Good organizational skills
* Honest and Strong Work Ethics
* Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Fluent in English (written and oral)
* Ability to multi-task
* Responsible person who can work remotely and independently with little direct supervision
* Handling any and all Support Tickets that come in during shift
* Escalating Level III issues to a higher department
* Answering Inbound Sales and Billing calls
* Handling cPanel Account Transfers and Script Installations
* Assist our Level III Techs with any stability and load related issues on servers
* Respond to and investigate abuse issues (spam/phishing)
* High level of experience with cPanel/WHM and providing support to the clients using it
* High level of experience with all of cPanel's sub-systems, including Apache, BIND, MySQL, PHP, Exim, Courier
* Experience with a broad set of web hosting topics and popular open source software (Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB, etc.)
* Understanding of sales and able to handle tickets that involve both support and sales pitches
* Experience in troubleshooting Scripts, Media Servers, misconfiguration issues
* Experience with Ruby on Rails, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed is a +
* Virtualization experience, specifically with deploying and managing Virtuozzo/OpenVZ
Pay is dependent on experience level. This is not pay per ticket and is a full time position.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Founder of PacificHost / AptHost