Inception Hosting Limited is looking for an experienced affiliate marketing person to promote our services.

This will be the first time any outsourcing has been done and I have to admit the idea makes me nervous so I am only looking for solid people that can meet the below.

Any feedback is welcome good bad or ugly from the community. the reason for this ad here is that a local over paid company delivered almost 0 results and I have been talked in to the idea of taking this approach with the WHT community.

Initially this will be affiliate based and the right person(s) will be chosen based on performance and offered a permanent position.

After your first 5 converted leads a marketing budget will become available to you.

Affiliate rates:

• 80% one time or 30% recurring commission on all shared web hosting packages.
  • 80% one time or 30% recurring commission on all VPS packages.
  • 10% recurring commission on all dedicated servers.

Bonus Scheme:

There will be a bonus payout of 400 Euro's every 50 sales you generate.

What I am looking for in a person:

• Native language must be English.
  • Location is not important but you must have a stable internet connection.
  • Previous experience in affiliate marketing.
  • Looking for a long term relationship and not opposed to a possible employment contract in the future.
  • Able to communicate by email on a regular basis.
  • Able to evidence past work or at the very least have a convincing and well thought out strategy.

If your interested please drop me a PM with your thoughts, ideas, availability and experience.