Who has a website hosted in Semoweb in USA?

Hello,

I am from Europe and I would like to see a website hosted in USA in Semoweb. Could you give me your link, so I could see how fast website is? You can do it through PM if you want to.

I would be very grateful, thanks.

Why not try their website or ask them directly?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

They can't expose custormers' websites.

Tell them to give you a test ip and a test file .
    That's more likely to work for you...

Quote Originally Posted by I_want_good_vps View Post
    Hello,

I am from Europe and I would like to see a website hosted in USA in Semoweb. Could you give me your link, so I could see how fast website is? You can do it through PM if you want to.

In your other thread about Semoweb http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7438849 you asked about speed and they gave you a test IP

8) Offtopic: Is it possible to see how fast is a website in USA while I am in EU? Are there any websites?

Here's a test ip 64.31.44.130
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks

Hello,

Hello,

Thanks for your interest, If you submit a ticket requesting we upload a file for a speed test we will gladly upload one for you.

All the best,

Dustin

I'll bite

http://www.labradorvirtualmuseum.ca/

Hosted by Semoweb in Florida on a $21/year special offer. Front page is static HTML, inside it's PHP/MySQL. Nginx with Apache doing PHP.

Hello,

Just ask the providers directly and take a IP for test . Most of them provide test IP . thats how you can test the speed.
    LowVm - Cheap Windows & Linux VPS
    Xen Windows VPS & Linux VPS Provider
    I was born Intelligent but Education ruined me

I got the file and the speed is ~200-400kb/s. Is it ok?

you asked fo speed and then ask again?

I am confused here. First you ask for clients sample sites to see the speed. Then you finally get results and ask again if this is OK? Looks like you do not know what to expect and waste all our time to read and follow the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by puravida47 View Post
    I am confused here. First you ask for clients sample sites to see the speed. Then you finally get results and ask again if this is OK? Looks like you do not know what to expect and waste all our time to read and follow the thread.
    He was asking a question, why is it everyone has to bash someone for asking a question. As far as that speed goes, I do not know how your connection at home is so i can not say if its good or bad. My experience with semowebs speeds have been great.

I got the file and the speed is ~200-400kb/s. Is it ok?
    The speed from USA to Europe depends not only on the server but also on the network status. And the network status mainly depends on the time you test the download speed.

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

Quote Originally Posted by jscott04 View Post
    He was asking a question, why is it everyone has to bash someone for asking a question. As far as that speed goes, I do not know how your connection at home is so i can not say if its good or bad. My experience with semowebs speeds have been great.
    jscott04, I did not bash him for asking a question, only that after he received results, asked again if it is ok. Now when somebody ask a valid question you would expect they know how to read an answer. That was my critic for the ongoing scenario.

Of course, speed is depending on so many other factors, like some comments state, and he should have contacted as advised, the company he is interested in, for test IP. Hope that closes this issue.