Hosting Packages

I'm in the final stages of launching my web hosting company.. And need some insight on the packages I setup to see if they are good or not.
    Basic Package - 15 gigs of storage, 200 gigs of bandwidth, 1 domain, unlimited emails - for $5.95 monthly
    Starter package 30 gigs of storage, 500 gigs of bandwidth, unlimited domain, unlimited emails - for $10.95 monthly
    Pro Package - 60 gigs of storage, 1 TB of bandwidth, unlimited domain, unlimited emails, dedicated ip - for $16.95 monthly..

Can you'll please give some feedback on those packages. Should I alter, change or thats a good start??

Seem reasonable to me. Although I will make one comment. Giving a dedicated ip to someone for no reason is against policy. I see that your largest package says dedicated ip. I would only do that if the person needs it for SSL or another approved reason.
    Hostjunkies Affordable Web Hosting
    Professional Web Hosting | 99.9% Uptime | Cloudlinux | Softaculous
    Daily backups | cPanel Control Panel | Tier III Datacenter
    Follow us on twitter @hostjunkies | 4+ Years in Industry

Depending on whether or not your reselling, leasing or co-locating, you might be a little to generous with the diskspace/bandwidth. Either way, I'd probably cut those quotas in half. Just my opinion..
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

This seem pretty reasonable, I don't think your charging an amount customers won't be willing to pay. You can always alter the packages and prices if necessary at a later date. Now it's all about promotion and finding those customers.

Pricing seems to be worked fine. Seems optimized for providing discounts time-to-time.

All the best!

Those plans and their pricings look just fine to me.
    You might also want to offer add-on such as: dedicated IP, SSL, etc., so that if any of your clients want to use secured-site with SSL, they can also purchase the dedicated IP (and SSL certificate) from you
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.