Hosting Packages

I'm in the final stages of launching my web hosting company.. And need some insight on the packages I setup to see if they are good or not.
    Basic Package - 15 gigs of storage, 200 gigs of bandwidth, 1 domain, unlimited emails - for $5.95 monthly
    Starter package 30 gigs of storage, 500 gigs of bandwidth, unlimited domain, unlimited emails - for $10.95 monthly
    Pro Package - 60 gigs of storage, 1 TB of bandwidth, unlimited domain, unlimited emails, dedicated ip - for $16.95 monthly..

Can you'll please give some feedback on those packages. Should I alter, change or thats a good start??

Seem reasonable to me. Although I will make one comment. Giving a dedicated ip to someone for no reason is against policy. I see that your largest package says dedicated ip. I would only do that if the person needs it for SSL or another approved reason.
    Hostjunkies Affordable Web Hosting
    Professional Web Hosting | 99.9% Uptime | Cloudlinux | Softaculous
    Daily backups | cPanel Control Panel | Tier III Datacenter
    Follow us on twitter @hostjunkies | 4+ Years in Industry

Modesto California
    Depending on whether or not your reselling, leasing or co-locating, you might be a little to generous with the diskspace/bandwidth. Either way, I'd probably cut those quotas in half. Just my opinion..
    Switch To FernGullyGraphics Web Hosting, Click Here to Learn Why
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Web Marketing Services for your Business

This seem pretty reasonable, I don't think your charging an amount customers won't be willing to pay. You can always alter the packages and prices if necessary at a later date. Now it's all about promotion and finding those customers.

Pricing seems to be worked fine. Seems optimized for providing discounts time-to-time.

All the best!
    "You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period." - Pursuit of Happyness

Those plans and their pricings look just fine to me.
    You might also want to offer add-on such as: dedicated IP, SSL, etc., so that if any of your clients want to use secured-site with SSL, they can also purchase the dedicated IP (and SSL certificate) from you
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.