Unable to contact Gigenet

Hi,

I tried to contact gigenet support & sales team but no response. Is Any one getting same problem? Is everything ok with gigenet?

Hello Bangar,

We have both sales and support staff here on site now, I'm not too sure how you tried to contact but you can email me directly at ryan.quinn@gigenet.com and I'll be able to help.

GigeNet is one of the best companies around when it comes down to managed support. They normally respond within minutes.
    SolidSRV Internet Solutions | OVH France HQ
    Unmetered Bandwidth with every server
    sales@solidsrv.com | +31 233-020-200

Quote Originally Posted by RyanQuinn View Post
    Hello Bangar,

We have both sales and support staff here on site now, I'm not too sure how you tried to contact but you can email me directly at ryan.quinn@gigenet.com and I'll be able to help.

Ryan just i send mail to you. Please check it.
    Last edited by bangar; 05-12-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greatseeder View Post
    GigeNet is one of the best companies around when it comes down to managed support. They normally respond within minutes.

Yes, But due to some reasons my system is down that's why i am trying to contact them from last 1+ hour but no response. Just i sent mail to ryan let see what happen.

Ryan i am unable to access gigenet.com website is there any problem?

I am able to access the site from both my workstation as well as my phone, I'm not quite sure what the problem you are seeing is.

Just now i sent screen shot of ping report. Please check it

I sent them a pre-sales setup inquiry about a week ago, they got back to me pretty quickly with initial responses but haven't heard anything about the followup stuff in a while. I'll send another email now I guess, just letting you know.

Edit: Just went to email them again and realized Ryan was the person I spoke to on the phone/via e-mail haha, take a look for my message please

Hi RP,

I believe I've answered your questions - can you please confirm that you got an email back. I couldn't find a name or anything on your wht profile so I'd like to make sure your questions were answered. Thanks!