Animated Design Help

Does anyone know or have any recommendations on a person or company who can create an animated video overlaid on real life scenary. I am looking for something very similar to Raid's video embedded on their home page killsbugsdead.com. Thank you.

yes you can easily get then in facebook just try to find some good coder if you still find it difficult then post here again

Can you elaborate on what you mean by easily finding this on facebook? Is there a section or club where I can find people who are capable of designing this? Any other information would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by VCMPRODUCTS View Post
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by easily finding this on facebook? Is there a section or club where I can find people who are capable of designing this? Any other information would be appreciated.
    yes in facebook there are many community where you can find many designers too like this one http://www.facebook.com/pages/Animation/182556940070 you just join something like these type of community and post your requirement

I have posted on that facebook thread several times with no responses.

If anyone is proficient in creating animated videos or using the software Animate Pro please contact me as I am very interested hiring for website work.