Question share ad revenues with users

I'm trying to create a web community where users publish contents and get a share of the ad revenues generated by the ads on their pages.

I was thinking to use Google Adsense, but the API is accessible only to websites having 100,000 daily page views and that's not an easy goal when starting a new website.

I was wondering if there's any other company/service offering what I'm looking for, any suggestion?

You could build something custom, then sell the adspace.
    Google is just going to save you from having to sell the space yourself, but it does take a premium. If you look on WHT there are many people selling ads, or requesting space, they make anything from $10-100 a month per ad, imagine if your site could do that? Google will give you around $10-$20 a month if your pageviews are reasonable.
    Giving each profile an ad space ID, this would then allow you to easily track clicks and revenue etc.
    Follow me on Twitter: @conrjac

that's a possible solution, but I'd like to avoid something like that cause it would require much more work, even if it could increase the profits.

Well, I'll have a think about it, thanks for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by m3xican View Post
    I was thinking to use Google Adsense, but the API is accessible only to websites having 100,000 daily page views and that's not an easy goal when starting a new website.
    m3xican, Can you share source from where you get info about "the API is accessible only to websites having 100,000 daily page views"? I am not familiar with Google Adsense API. So, interested to know more about it.
    Last edited by nancysmith; 05-14-2011 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

no problem,

Check the official AdSense API website.

In the hopemage you will find this note:
    Note: Only websites with over 100,000 daily page views across user pages are eligible to participate in the AdSense API program (read more). If your site does not meet this requirement, you can still monetize your site by using Google AdSense.
    Davide "m3xican" Coppola - Lowpoly Studios founder | AskFlashGames owner

Thanks m3xican for sharing source of AdSense API.