looking for sharedhosting in Germany and France

I'm now looking for shared webhosting located in German and France.
    Any suggestions? I don't speek any German or Franch so wish they provide English services.thx.

May I know your budget and requirement ?

Anyway, you may try hetzner.com, I use it for my website.

under $5/mo and php hosting can run zencart.at least have 1GB storage,bandwith above 20GB.

I think that you need to check web hosting offers section and do the search for shared web hosting. Most companies from there will be able to provide good support in English from there I assume.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

@ OP, are you going to run e-shops on shared hosting?

I'm sure that English for French or German is not a problem at all. So you will find the provider easily.

Quote Originally Posted by alect View Post
    under $5/mo and php hosting can run zencart.at least have 1GB storage,bandwith above 20GB.
    If you want to open a webshop, a shared hosting might be a cheap solution for a beginning, but eventually you would want to go for a VPS to keep total control of your server.

Check the offers section, im sure you will find lots of offers fitting your needs.
    One2Host.eu - Hosting solutions
    Email hosting - Shared hosting - Reseller - VPS - Dedicated servers
    Linux Servers - Plesk - MySQL/php - 24/7 servermonitoring - More than 150 one-click installation applications - Money back guarantee
    Twitter: @one2host

Quote Originally Posted by alect View Post
    I'm now looking for shared webhosting located in German and France.
    Any suggestions? I don't speek any German or Franch so wish they provide English services.thx.
    I've been extremely satisifed with Hetzner.de's shared hosting packages. They're primarily known for their cheap dedicated server ranges, but they offer shared hosting too. Cheap, flexible and powerful. The admin interface, however, could be a lot more intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by wufuquan View Post
    May I know your budget and requirement ?

Anyway, you may try hetzner.com, I use it for my website.
    +1 for Hetzner, we also use them and have had good experiences.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Fines View Post
    @ OP, are you going to run e-shops on shared hosting?
    yes.Maybe $10 is also fine with me.Do they have dedicated IP?

maybe i have to try VPS..thx everybody.

Another vote for Hetzner. They do offer English support and have an English version of their website. http://www.hetzner.de/en/

If you are looking for France hosting, then I would go with someone who is selling from OVH. They have great speeds.
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server