Lightbulb Howto learn WHMCS integrations?

Howto learn WHMCS integrations?

Please guide me the steps?

The best way is to install it copy one of the included templates and hack away. There are a ton of template files that you can modify, but it is fairly easy. The main files to edit are the header.tpl, footer.tpl and style.css.

/?systpl=your_template_folder is your friend. Just add it to the end of your url to use a non default template.
    HostREA.com
    kirk[@]hostrea.com
    Shared / Reseller cPanel Web Hosting
    WHMCS Templates -Ready to go instant downloads.

how to modify header.tpl, footer.tpl and style.css?

Quote Originally Posted by Bledar View Post
    how to modify header.tpl, footer.tpl and style.css?
    Study HTML and CSS.
    You will learn it that way.

Hi Mates,
    you must have knowledge about HTML,CSS,Java script.PHP + smarty template system is huge+.
    Transition to wordpress today!!:wordpressmonk.com
    Contact us -Hotmail :[email protected]
    Gmail :[email protected]

HTML,CSS,Java script get some Knowledge of that first, You can alsoo use Dreamweaver and Frontpage, It is for people who can't design on their own, very easy software i recommend you should look into it.

Ok I have done the integration and it is very easy but nobody wont tell you how to do it. IT IS A BIG SECRET Every post on every forum say the same thing---> "MODIFY header.tpl, footer..........."
    I know css and HTML and I was having technical problem and nobody said something real but just the same **** that you can find on WHCMS help.
    Soon I will post a How To Do It and everyone can make it for free.

Regards for now.

You don't need much to get started. Just a text editor like notepad++ and an ftp client like filezilla to edit the files. I would also recommend firefox with the firebug plugin so you can inspect elements on the page and use the hints to find what to change.

You will have to make a change and then view it in a browser to see what changed. You can get a quick overview of html and css at the w3school.

Don't waste your money on Dreamweaver or Frontpage. There is little benefit to using them. The main feature they add is a visual editor and code hints. The visual editor won't work with the smatry templates and the code hints can be added onto moste text editors through free plugins.

The only software you should purchase is photoshop if you are going to be working with a lot of images. It is the industry standard and there really isn't any other program that even compares. There is a free alternative called Gimp , but it is lacking of many features that Photoshop has.
    HostREA.com
    kirk[@]hostrea.com
    Shared / Reseller cPanel Web Hosting
    WHMCS Templates -Ready to go instant downloads.