█ Owner Media-Hosts.com AS14442 Canadian Web Hosts Since 2002
█ 24/7 365 Support, 100% Network Up-time Guarantee
█ Web Development Specialists (E-Commerce, Inventory, Design)
█ OpenVZ.ca Reliable, Affordable VPS Servers and Web Hosting. IPv6 Available
██ l 201TB.com 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DCs. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands! ██ l udedi.com UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
██ l Assiva Ltd UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed 10 years of hosting R1Soft
We're confused, in your first post you said you have 2000 free accounts plus 150, plus 150 on a total of 3 VPS's .....
Then later you said you closed down 1 VPS account and now have 160 accounts on 1 VPS. So what happened to the other 1 VPS's and 2150 accounts?
1. Why did you start giving away FREE websites in the first place 3 years ago?
2. What besides the 160 free accounts and a domain name do we get for a $500 BIN?
3. Is there linked advertising accounts, and are they transferable to the purchaser.
4. What about the $3.95/Month paid clients we noticed on your website of www.freehostman.com has? How many are they, and they are also included in this purchase... correct?
5. Is WHMCS, Hostergo, Zingiri and osTicket that you are using to run everything also transferable to the purchaser of your website?
6. What does www.clientcentral.info have to do with your websites use, and is it also included as well since it is integrated with [ FreeHostMan.com ]the website you are offering for sale?
We did quite a bit of clean up, hadn't done that over 3 years, hence quite a high number of unused accounts were sitting on the server.
Regarding your other questions:
1) We had some free space on our servers and started to offer free hosting with the intent to convert customers to paying customers after a while. Our business took a change of direction and we're wanting to close down the free hosting part because of lack of time.
2) You get the cPanel accounts and the domain name as well as the site design. The count is a bit over 200 accounts now.
3) Yes, there is forced advertising. This will be transferred to the purchaser as well.
4) We don't have signups on our paid freehostman offer at the moment.
5) We're only using WHMCS for the moment. However we use that for other business as well, hence we can't simply transfer it. If you are using WHMCS it's easy enough to import the cpanel accounts though. Otherwise we could provide a dump of the accounts from WHMCS as well.
6) clientcentral.info is our central billing and support portal for all our brands, it will not be included in the sale.