Searching for a Host to run my web site

hi guys,

it happened so that I need your help regarding the choice of web hosting provider..
    My = budget is $8/mo..

Moreover, the host should also offer money back guarantee and free transfer.

What do you think of Glowhost? Any reviews?

Thanks.. waiting for your replies.

What sort of site are you planning to host, and what is your current control panel?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

space? bandwidth? any kind of preference on control panel? OS?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I recommend you look at the offers in the marketplace. There are plenty of new ones being added each day.

First, have a complete details of specs that you think you need because we don't know what time of website you want to be hosted.

Do you have any location preferences?
    Hostwinds Unlimited Web Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Low Server Loads | Reseller / Business Plans Available
    VPS Hosting | OpenVZ | SolusVM | Popular Distributions | Windows VPS's

What type of site? Space, bandwidth requirements, Windows or Linux? cPanel or other control you prefer.
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

You mentioned free transfer.. How much disk space/bandwidth are you using with your current host? Are you using shared hosting?
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!

Several hosts may fit that category.
    To help more, need to know more about the site(s).
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

More information is required: disk space, bandwith, any 'special content' of the site (if anything can arouse discussions, from Wikileaks to warez), any special pre-installed programs.
    It also depends on what control panel you are using. If you use CPanel - most hosts would move free of charge. Also, every host offers money back guarantee.
    Just do not be seduced by "unlimited", "unmetered" or offering trillions of gigabytes spoace webhosts. Overselling is not the best idea...

Moreover, the host should also offer money back guarantee and free transfer.
    I assume you are talking about free account migration instead?
    Most of the companies will gladly provide you help with migration.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

try host so one of the best and it will definitely suit your budget also

I see you have a candidate for your web hosting company so maybe you can try them first and then search for another one if something change?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    space? bandwidth? any kind of preference on control panel? OS?
    Well, I don't need huge amount of bandwidth and disk space because my personal web site is not so big.. I also need Linux OS (Cent OS).

I realize that there are many web hosts that can meet my demands, but I need reliable and quality hosting service along with helpful support..

Hello,

Are you looking for Reseller hosting or Shared hosting? In this budget you will ofcourse get a reseller hosting . LOL !
    " Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. "

That's the mark of a true professional !

I am hosting with Totalchoicehosting. Their basic plan is some 55$ a year (in case you pay annually), so far- no problems with hosting. Support is excellent (live chat, support ticket, presales questions on their forum).Therefore, I reccomend Totalchoice.

If you want a dedicated server, you can have a look on gandi !(but it's expensive...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenush View Post
    but I need reliable and quality hosting service along with helpful support..
    EuroVPS and Stablehost have some of the best shared/reseller support I've seen to date.
    Very quick, very good at actually resolving issues timely.

I would look there.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Well there are many provider in market,, just you need to check who is mend provider.. Just a suggesting,, if you are looking for really good provider go for Indian web hosting company they will treat you like god and provide 24/7

Hostgator. Hands down. Don't forget to search for coupon codes for discounts

<<snipped>>

Hostgator. Hands down. Don't forget to search for coupon codes for discounts
    Hostgator is surely one of the more well know and more reliable services in the overselling field of the market, had a pretty good experience with them.
    Last edited by bear; 05-12-2011 at 09:03 AM.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Well, after long and hard days of my research, I got to know that Glowhost has quite a good reputation in the market. On the account of the fact I decided to give them a try. Their support was patient and helped me a lot with setup.

Thanks for your suggestions guys..
    will share my experience dealing with them as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenush View Post
    Well, after long and hard days of my research, I got to know that Glowhost has quite a good reputation in the market. On the account of the fact I decided to give them a try. Their support was patient and helped me a lot with setup.

Thanks for your suggestions guys..
    will share my experience dealing with them as soon as possible.
    All the best with your new provider. And yes, do keep us updated.

Glowhost has been around a while, do a search for "Glowhost" and "Review" on Web Hosting Talk.

Best of luck to you!