LiteSpeed for BuddyPress?

Has anyone tried using a Host that has LiteSpeed for their Buddypress site? I'm looking for a solid host that can handle a buddypress site without having to go onto VPS.

I know Buddypress and WPMU are resource monsters but could LiteSpeed handle it? My site is for a small registered community limited to approx. 3500 users with 300-400 online same time. I do have a fair amount of plugins that are typical for a BP or WPMU site.

If LiteSpeed can't handle it, then next I would probably look for a good VPS Host unless there is another solution floating around.

Anyone have any info? Sure would appreciate some input, to setup and activate my BP site only to find out it's woefully underpowered and then move up to a VPS would be painful!

Ok, I believe you already know the answer to your question...

What problems are you currently having?

Melbourne, Australia
    If your site has 300-400 concurrent users on at one given time, you may not be suited into the Shared Environment even with the use of Litespeed or any other form of caching system.

What sort of content are you hosting with your Buddypress website?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

300-400 visitors at the same time is a bit too much for a shared account. You need a VPS or a Semi-Dedicated at least.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore