Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need cloud hosting. Just ready hosting. Im final customer.

Hello, all!

Please, help me. I need Cloud hosting, not server, just hosting, like ispserver.com, but not so expensive.

Great thanks!

So you need cloud hosting or shared hosting?
    ispserver.com looks like shared hosting to me.

I need cloud hosting with fee like for cloud hosting, pay per used resources. Not as for shared, pay per month. ispserver.com it is a big company with different plans. I mean they have both: and cloud, and shared.

There's actually quite a lot of choice for you...
    Are you interested in any certain base location?

intelliServe, no.. If only.. Price (the cheaper the better), unlimited domains and PHP support. That's all.

Thanks.

Here's 1 thing I always tell everyone...

When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys on the other end. So if you're willing to get monkeys, then go as low as you can and I'll see you again in a month or so asking for a real and good or reliable host.

Good luck in your search.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

I agree with aodat2, and +10 for the phrase.

I think what you are asking for is more commonly referred to as "Cloud Web Hosting" or "Shared Cloud Hosting". As "Cloud Hosting" in general is more or less cloud computing services and usually in the "Servers" or "Instance" platform that you see.

aodat2, thanks.

CloudWeb, bingo! That's right! Cloud Web Hosting. I thought it's the same as Cloud Hosting.

No problem

What is likely is that you're going to run into a lot of companies that will let you pay for used resources past a certain point. Below this cutoff, you will pay a monthly minimum.

what is your main concern, I suggest not to go cloud if you do not really need it as you are paying more for nothing.
    http://********.com.my
    Malaysia Number 1 hosting company

My sites use nothing of resources. Only hdd, that's why i need a Cloud Web Hosting. To pay minimal fee. In fact only for hdd space.

Sweet man, ill be keep looking at this thread

Quote Originally Posted by VikiViki View Post
    My sites use nothing of resources. Only hdd, that's why i need a Cloud Web Hosting. To pay minimal fee. In fact only for hdd space.
    I don't think you really require cloud web hosting if you just need a lot of storage. Any provider can really do that. Cloud web hosting is mostly advantageous for users who have a fast growing site, or a site that has a wide variance in traffic levels, that may at times require a significant amount of CPU/RAM resources.

You got to be careful of the shared unlimited providers tho there not unlimited!

Quote Originally Posted by IGobyTerry View Post
    I don't think you really require cloud web hosting if you just need a lot of storage. Any provider can really do that. Cloud web hosting is mostly advantageous for users who have a fast growing site, or a site that has a wide variance in traffic levels, that may at times require a significant amount of CPU/RAM resources.
    Not necessarily, Cloud Web Hosting is basically becoming a replacement to standard Shared Web Hosting. If the price is right, why not take advantage of the added benefits that Cloud provides?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudWeb View Post
    Not necessarily, Cloud Web Hosting is basically becoming a replacement to standard Shared Web Hosting. If the price is right, why not take advantage of the added benefits that Cloud provides?
    You're absolutely correct, but the most important task at hand is finding the right solution for the customer. That's not always us, despite how much we wish it was. Sometimes the consumer has a price point in their head that they're going to pay, and not budge from that, despite how much better a more expensive solution might be, so it's important that all the options are thoroughly investigated, which is why I suggest the poster check out just using some sort of shared hosting solution.

You're absolutely correct, but the most important task at hand is finding the right solution for the customer. That's not always us, despite how much we wish it was. Sometimes the consumer has a price point in their head that they're going to pay, and not budge from that, despite how much better a more expensive solution might be, so it's important that all the options are thoroughly investigated, which is why I suggest the poster check out just using some sort of shared hosting solution.
    That's why I said.. "if the price is right"..

That's a good idea. no wonder you are looking for cloud. Would suggest it to my management to suggest it to clients.

Cloud web hosting is mostly advantageous for users who have a fast growing site, or a site that has a wide variance in traffic levels, that may at times require a significant amount of CPU/RAM resources.
    What about people who simply want excellent uptime? (me)

he does have a point there. it gives better felxibility.

Cloud does give better uptime, more stable as it avoids maintenance downtime and other upgrade and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Allen View Post
    he does have a point there. it gives better felxibility.

Cloud does give better uptime, more stable as it avoids maintenance downtime and other upgrade and stuff.
    From my understanding (what I managed to learn over the last couple of days), the biggest feature of cloud that results in higher uptime is called HA - high availability. Meaning the thingies automatically ping each other for heartbeat and if one thingie fails and goes down, then another thingie takes over. Downtime = about 2 mins. Am I right? Also, what's the correct name for thingie? Instance? VM?

Quote Originally Posted by vader2 View Post
    From my understanding (what I managed to learn over the last couple of days), the biggest feature of cloud that results in higher uptime is called HA - high availability. Meaning the thingies automatically ping each other for heartbeat and if one thingie fails and goes down, then another thingie takes over. Downtime = about 2 mins. Am I right? Also, what's the correct name for thingie? Instance? VM?
    Hypervisor would probably be the word you're looking for, or just server.

Quote Originally Posted by VikiViki View Post
    I need cloud hosting with fee like for cloud hosting, pay per used resources. Not as for shared, pay per month. ispserver.com it is a big company with different plans. I mean they have both: and cloud, and shared.
    what are you looking for?
    1. Cloud server with an OS ( you control everything, format OS, install cpanel, host 1000 sites, etc)
    2. Cloud shared hosting: a cloud server with a shared cpanel (you have a cpanel account that you host your sites)
    Offshore Hosting & High Privacy in Panama
    Cloud Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime
    www.OffshoreRacks.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast