Looking for VPS in USA

Hi guys I am in need of a powerful VPS plan which will fit my budget of $40-$45(max)monthly. The reason i want a new VPS Host because I am not satisfied with my current host begins to lags and the connection became sucky. And most of my players complain of it. I am a owner of a private game server ans most of my players are based in ASIA and i want a good connection. I'm looking for the following:

CPU: Intel Xeon Quad-Core,QuadCore 9550,Intel i7 920 or Better
    Cores : 2 or more (Equally Shared)
    Bandwidth: 500gb or more
    Disk space : 40+ or more
    Dedicated RAM : 2gb or more
    Burstable RAM: 2gb or more
    IP Address: 1 or more
    VPS Control Panel : Yes
    Full Root Access: Yes
    100 Mbps Port Speed or more
    Setup Charges: Free
    Windows Server 2008 x64 R2 Standard
    No Contracts or Hidden Fees
    Immediate Setup
    30 Days Money Back Guarantee
    Unmanaged
    No Overselling
    PayPal only for payment
    Remote Desktop: Yes at least 2 can connect
    24/7 Support and Fast Response time
    Upgrade/Downgrade: Instant

I'm running a MMORPG server so PING is essential to us. Need it this week because I am losing players because of this. Thanks!

Knownhost and Futurehosting are two I suggest, amongst others.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

there are many offer available on offer section i personalty suggest you hostdime
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

There are a bunch of providers at there that will fit your requirements. Check the offers section!

You are asking for a lot of VPS for $40-$45 a month from a reputable company, even unmanaged.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

I missed the part about 2 cores that will bring up the price and Windows 2008 R2 will also bring up the price. I think it can be done with 1 core though.

You'll probably have to raise your budget as Windows VPS tend to be most costly than a regular Linux VPS. Also there isn't any burstable RAM in Windows VPS.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

I missed the Windows requirement.
    The budget is not going to be enough to get a quality host.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by shell-box View Post
    There are a bunch of providers at there that will fit your requirements. Check the offers section!
    @shellbox thanks for the tip and you really help me. i found the perfect Host for my server and the offer was way better what i have expected. thanks to all that replied to my thread.

@venatius thanks for the offer and you prices are good but i already bought one. hopefully the one i bought turn out good ill keep your offer for future reference. thanks!

@ Predator-Aion try SolarVPS or, VPSColo. Best for Uptime.

Check the above link, I am sure you can find some good offers with in your budget. I would recommend someone with great support and good uptime. Even if you can grab a trial then it would be more than good
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives