Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Review: PinellasHosting Virtual PBX (Positive)

    Just wanted to drop a note about my recent experience with Pinellas Hosting . com

    I run a small business in Gainesville, FL and I needed a Virtual PBX host (which I understand is VPS hosting).

    I have been using a trixbox for some time (see: voip/asterisk) to handle my voip phone system.

    Barry made it easy with free setup but went above and beyond with a complimentary migration which proved to be invaluable.

    The price point is super competitive as well but Barry's knowledge not only of hosting, but PBX hosting proved to be very helpful towards my needs.

    If you're curious, I chose:

    Virtual PBX 2 Plan
    1 IP Address
    512 MB RAM
    50 GB Disk Space
    200 GB Transfer
    FREE SETUP!
    $14.99 Per Month

    (pinellas hosting dot com/virtualpbx.html)

    Thanks a ton Barry - you saved me on this!

  2. #2
    How long are you with PinellasHosting?

  3. #3
    A month I think?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Modesto California
    Posts
    6,461
    Excuse me for being skeptical, but what are your reasons for coming on WHT and posting this review?
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

    Need Business Cards? Click Here

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    "A Month"....! Hardly a review to be very honest with you, the way you outlined this actual review seems more enticing to an advertisement rather than an honest review.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Excuse me for being skeptical, but what are your reasons for coming on WHT and posting this review?
    Fair question.

    Let me just say I'm a legit user of Pinellas hosting first of all.

    I don't work for them and I'm not making a dime off the review.

    Barry put in some real effort to get me off the ground. Given the opportunity to give him a positive review, I jumped. The best place to review PH was where I found them (on WHT)

    If anyone wants to PM me for further verification, I'll be happy to oblige.

    Bottom line: This is not a fake review despite appearances. I am a legit business owner in Gainesville, Florida.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, U.S
    Posts
    1,686
    Thank you for your review.

    You can submit your domain name hosted by Pinellas Hosting to the mods for verification at: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7445604

    Glad to hear you found a good host!
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HostLeet View Post
    Thank you for your review.

    You can submit your domain name hosted by Pinellas Hosting to the mods for verification at: http www webhostingtalk com/report.php?p=7445604

    Glad to hear you found a good host!
    Unfortunately, I don't have a domain name for it because it's for PBX hosting (if I gave it out, I'd be asking for trouble with my PBX server)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    291
    Thanks a lot for the business and the kind words! We did this setup about a month ago! Glad to hear its working out for you! You know where to find us if you need anything!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    "A Month"....! Hardly a review to be very honest with you, the way you outlined this actual review seems more enticing to an advertisement rather than an honest review.
    This is a PBX/Phone System. It does not take very long to know if your calls are going through especially if you use your phones regularly. It would take about a day for a client to know if the quality is bad or if they are getting dropped calls etc.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    560
    Since this review has nothing to do with web hosting request that a moderator move this thread to Specialty Hosting and Markets.
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by WebzPro View Post
    Since this review has nothing to do with web hosting request that a moderator move this thread to Specialty Hosting and Markets.
    It is a Virtual Private Server. I guess since it has a PBX installed it could be considered a specialty but it is a VPS...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    560
    Virtual PBX host is still not hosting a web site. This is a positive review and would better serve PBX end of you business in the forum best associated with the review. When people are looking for positive feed back on such services the review would get lost under web hosting.
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by WebzPro View Post
    Virtual PBX host is still not hosting a web site. This is a positive review and would better serve PBX end of you business in the forum best associated with the review. When people are looking for positive feed back on such services the review would get lost under web hosting.
    I was not denying that it is in the wrong area. I agree it has nothing to do with Web Hosting. Specialty may be a really good place for it!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,899
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have a domain name for it because it's for PBX hosting (if I gave it out, I'd be asking for trouble with my PBX server)
    Please submit your IP/Domain to our moderator team for further verification of your review. You may do so by reporting your original post supplying the domain/IP in your report.
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

  16. #16
    For all interested parties, I've submitted the info.

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. PinellasHosting Managed Dedicated PBX starting at $105 WHT only Offer!
    By shell-box in forum Dedicated Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:39 PM
  2. Virtual PBX and Virtual Server Plans
    By shell-box in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:23 PM
  3. [Review] pinellashosting
    By ApocalypseDan in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 10:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •