Webmin VPS/Dedicaded server management

Hello,

Any good management companies who offer management for Webmin VPS/Dedicaded servers.
    I have find some of them but some of them are expensive, some of them are low knowledge.

Anyone ?! ......

Any competent company can install webmin for you, however no competent administrator needs it.
    Last edited by Question Everything; 05-13-2011 at 07:51 AM.

well i`m looking for someone who can fix unusual problems. I can install and manage myself go i need someone who have experience in troubleshot issues.

thanks

Then I have no idea what webmin has to do with it.

can you share with us which one you found?

Quote Originally Posted by sumi View Post
    Hello,

Any good management companies who offer management for Webmin VPS/Dedicaded servers.
    I have find some of them but some of them are expensive, some of them are low knowledge.

There are lots of hosting companies out there that offer a managed VPS or dedicated server. Most will have a custom control panel for you to add/remove domains or will have cpanel. Can you explain in more detail what you are actually looking for? What specs you are needing and maybe what budget you have to work with?

There are a lot of companies like that, you can try with tss, rackaid, seeksadmin etc but you should read some reviews first, check out their reps on this forum, talk to them and see if they fit the bill.

Sometimes you just have to try a few companies before you find the right one.
    Server Management and server solutions / 24x7 live support / 20 minutes response time