Hybrid View

Looking for a web host

Hi,

I have 20 domains that i would need to host. I am looking for a reseller plan kind of option with cpanel and WHM along with the addons for shopping carts. Let me know if there are some good deals from top notch web hosting providers like blue host, hostgator at a cost of around 15$ a month.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-10-2011 at 10:11 PM.

I would suggest checking our the Reseller Offers section to see who has current specials that can meet your needs.
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks

I suggest you take a look at the reseller section here at WHT. There are a lot of providers that can offer what you are looking for.
    What location are you looking for? USA or EU?
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

I wouldn't be too quick in considering BlueHost and HostGator 'top notch' providers unless you are already with them and have a positive experience.
    Sajan Parikh - PHP Development | Server Management | Linux Administration | Web Consulting
    Feel free to get in touch with me if I can be of assistance with anything.
    e: sajan@parikh.io | w: sajan.io
    Give me a call at (262) 343-5973.

I am with hostgator currently and i am happy with them. I am just looking for alternate options for my other domains that will be coming up.

As they say, do not put all eggs in one basket.

What sort of sites are you hosting?
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

"Top notch" is a pretty dangerous word around these parts . Its a matter of opinion really. Although some of the big guys are considered "top notch" by some, generally overcrowded servers and limited support is what you will find. That's not to say all the big guys are like that, its just a word of advice that you should consider all your options and not just jump into the arms of a name you hear a lot.

Read the forums check reviews. When you are running a business using a reseller account is still shared hosting, make sure the host is established, has 24/7 support and can be reached by phone. If you run a business on a shared hosting server then stay away from newer hosts. You can always check their domains at whois.net to truly find out when at least when the domain was established. Not to say new hosts are bad some are not and some will become solid one day. If your business is depending on your host than you need dependability. The hosting business is like the wild west. Anyone can get a gun that does not mean they can shoot straight. (I am sure you get the meaning)
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated
    24/7 Support Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM

As long as you're happy and are currently with HostGator, why don't you stay with them - I would do that if I were you.
    Alternatively, you may want to check the "Reseller Offers" section here on WHT and read their review first.
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

Thanks a lot for your replies. I am an online reseller of laptop accessories (batteries, chargers, motherboards, etc.)doodon dot com and I am quite hapy with hostgator because they have phone and chat support. However, I was told that if i plan to host multiple sites, i should not host all the sites at one place especially if i am on a shared server. So i thought why not try out another host. Can anyone try to provide me with 3 best hosting sites with respect to cost, phone and chat support and most importantly credibility?

You should have no problem finding a decently priced host.

I can't personally recommend any other hosts, as I'm very fussy...
    But as people have said, check out the advertising secton.

Taking into account your needs, hope gigapros will meet all of them.. Personally I am glad to find them and now everything works like a clock. think that you can contact their support and see what they will offer you.. good luck!
    Have a fun with online game on worldpaygold . com!

Many hosts do provide shared acconts with big amount of domains allowed, up to the unlimited count. Think it is worth following people's advice.

the reseller price is more or less the same level price. hostgator should be good choice since they're the largest one.

Well dear I guess big company will never treat you spacial.. you would be just like other client for them.. you need to chose a fine company.. who can fix your client issues as fast they can.. Money is not a matter in your case, service matters a lot.. Bless you

As long as you're happy and are currently with HostGator, why don't you stay with them - I would do that if I were you.
    Alternatively, you may want to check the "Reseller Offers" section here on WHT and read their review first.

hostgator.com is the best one .

hostgator is your good choice.you can also check the plans of godaddy because their services are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodon's Owner View Post
    Hi,

I have 20 domains that i would need to host. I am looking for a reseller plan kind of option with cpanel and WHM along with the addons for shopping carts. Let me know if there are some good deals from top notch web hosting providers like blue host, hostgator at a cost of around 15$ a month.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>

I find Hostgator one of the best hosting providers that i have delt with. Better the devil you know thats what i say.