Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry SLD you changed your offer from $50 per month to per hour rates... Not interested and it's too goo to pay for no work...

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Jones View Post
    Sorry SLD you changed your offer from $50 per month to per hour rates... Not interested and it's too goo to pay for no work...
    Er No, Get the facts correct, You starting asking me on yahoo if I can do php coding, I dont think $50 per month is going to cut the mustard for that.

So I told you my rates for such work, Sadly this is much higher than $50 per month!

My offer for $50 per month was for part time help

Such as:

Configuration of WHMCS.
    Tweaking your hosting configuration
    Ticket support
    General assistants

Not coding up websites and undertaking php coding!

Good luck finding someone who will undertake php coding and running your business for 50 bucks a month
    Last edited by Server Management; 05-10-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

I have a guy who can help you, he used to be a volunteer for my free hosting company. He'll charge $100-200 for support and basic server tasks but you will get your money's worth and then some, this guy is incredibly hard working.

He won't do the PHP stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
    He won't do the PHP stuff though.
    Exactly, Stuff like coding has to be charged per hour or per job, Certainly not $50 per month!

He's expecting way to much for way too little to be honest, I wouldnt mind getting my hands dirty with some coding as I enjoy it but if the cash isnt present then forget it

I thought i,d be doing him a favour, But clearly not...

/End

Yeah coding is not an ongoing thing, it's a job that takes a few hours at a time. No way you'll get that thrown in with a small monthly fee.

Quote Originally Posted by SLDHosting View Post
    Er No, Get the facts correct, You starting asking me on yahoo if I can do php coding, I dont think $50 per month is going to cut the mustard for that.

So I told you my rates for such work, Sadly this is much higher than $50 per month!

My offer for $50 per month was for part time help

Such as:

Configuration of WHMCS.
    Tweaking your hosting configuration
    Ticket support
    General assistants

Not coding up websites and undertaking php coding!

Good luck finding someone who will undertake php coding and running your business for 50 bucks a month
    Ok... Let me clarify... I only asked you if you know php. I didn't say that I am paying $50 for php coding.

I got 4 people contacting me from WHT, was looking for the one with all the most abilities. One said he knows php...

As my business progresses I may need the one I hire to know php. Would like to hire someone with all the skills. That's why I asked if you know php. Not only did you answer me, But your answer was that you need $50 per hour or something and demanded that I reply if I accept your rates and appoint you within 10 minutes, saying you are not interested in fruitless work (That's after me telling you, I have 3 contacting me from WHT)...

So, Yep will find someone else...
    Last edited by Spencer Jones; 05-10-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
    Yeah coding is not an ongoing thing, it's a job that takes a few hours at a time. No way you'll get that thrown in with a small monthly fee.
    I know... I know... As I previously had a worker from phil full time who was a programmer and graphic designer who was paid $200/month (Yea phil is that affordable). But most of the work he did was designing and working with php on the wordpress side.

I am looking for a guy with all the skills. Once the business grows big, and there's more work, I don't mind paying more $$$...

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Jones View Post
    Ok... Let me clarify... I only asked you if you know php. I didn't say that I am paying $50 for php coding.

I got 4 people contacting me from WHT, was looking for the one with all the most abilities. One said he knows php...

As my business progresses I may need the one I hire to know php. Would like to hire someone with all the skills. That's why I asked if you know php. Not only did you answer me, But your answer was that you need $50 per hour or something and demanded that I reply if I accept your rates and appoint you within 10 minutes, saying you are not interested in fruitless work (That's after me telling you, I have 3 contacting me from WHT)...

So, Yep will find someone else...
    Let me clarify a systems administrator is a systems administrator and a coder/programmer is exactly that, Trying to get the best skills for little money is fruitless within this industry as you'll either end up with some script kiddie or some 14 year old legging school in order to be doing tasks, Am far from the best at both of them titles, But am fully qualified to CompTIA standards, Which is an industry standard certification for which ever route you take.

I never said if I was appointed within 10 Minutes after chatting with you for around 1 Hour, I asked you if you could tell me within 10 minutes if you wanted to take up my offer or not, excepting we had already chatted for around 1 Hour, Not appoint me, Unfortunately your not going to find anyone whos willing to handle any type of coding for $50 per month, Hence I proceeded to state my hourly rates for such work, Infact I merely stated $50 per month because I knew the work load was next to nothing probley ~1 Hour per day.

And yes I did say am not prepaired to wait, Infact I was logged into Yahoo for a further 2 Hours after I asked if you could make a decision or not and I didnt hear back from you, I can only assume you have gone for someone else. I work to a professional standard and simply cannot be "waiting" around for replys when the job its self lacks serious financial backing, Maybe if the job was worth $1,000+ per month, Then i,d wait but not $50, I am sorry to come over to blunt, But in this world you simply cannot afford to be hanging around over pocket change.

I hope you find "the one" but be assured to get someone able and willing to provide all the documentation, all you want is a school child working for you and ending up being banned off his computer for a week due to smoking legal things at school.

I wish you all the best which ever route you take!

Regards,
    Last edited by Server Management; 05-11-2011 at 08:27 AM.

i can do it with 40 $/ month
    contact me at
    msn:
    admin@el-abda3.com

To confirm. I am looking for an individual and not a company. So please if you have your own company and thinking about assigning someone for the job. I am not interested... Thanks...

It's a week old thread, but I just thought of replying you about an offer we have. From the last reply I notice that you are looking for an individual and not a company, and hence prolly this is not going to be considered.

SupportSages has an offer of $59.95 which does cater to the needs of a startup hosting firm which includes unlimited server management and tickets for one server. That plan would have suited you, since it offers 24/7 support. We does the initial setup you have asked for, but that doesn't include any WHMCS coding. This per server rate is valid till you reach 10 servers. And 24/7 chat support can be added for an extra $50 as well.

However we can do tasks like that, for an extra small fee. For eg, $10 for WHMCS integration or $15 for CSS slicing and such.

HI,

We are interested,please contact us sales(at)whmcsexpert.com

Thanks.
    █ █ All types of Graphics & Web Designing
    www.dezinerstudio.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12