Thread: Domain Server

Domain Server

hi,
    please let me know the best domain service provider in india.
    Thanks

Team technologies TSSIN.com. They have some good prices for you. Check the sites and ask.

As i am starting a new business so i need some reseller plan for website hosting. Please help me for that.
    thanks

Domain Service provider? Do you mean Registrar? If it's India that you're looking for then perhaps you might want to look at ResellerClub/Directi.

That's going to be something for you to think about.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Think the OP is looking for an Indian domain registrar, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita Chandra View Post
    As i am starting a new business so i need some reseller plan for website hosting. Please help me for that.
    thanks
    Could you please be more specific?
    How many disk space and bandwidth/month do you need to start with? and what about your budget per month?
    Also, which reseller hosting provider are you looking for (US, UK, ASIA, or else?).
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

Hi,

currently i am having 2 to 4 clients only so i need according to that. i can pay 2000 yearly and i need for jsp/servlet hosting.If needed i will upgrade my plan.

thanks

It also depends on how much bandwidth and web space your clients are using, and whether you want your websites to be hosted in India.

Hi,

currently i am having 2 to 4 clients only so i need according to that. i can pay 2000 yearly and i need for jsp/servlet hosting.If needed i will upgrade my plan.

thanks
    Is it $2000 or Rs2000 a year?

Hi,

thanks
    Rs. 2000 a year for a reseller account that too with JSP/servlet support, you simply won't get it anywhere.

If you are working on Java technologies and are unable to make good enough money to pay for good hosting, something is wrong in your business plan, for low cost sites better switch to PHP/MySQL.

For domain reseller account my advise is to go with a reseller under ResellerClub/DirectI as against going directly with them. For direct signup with RC you will have to deposit a good amount with them to start with whereas with a reseller you won't be required to deposit big amounts.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence