Transferred away from GoDaddy 10 days ago and still getting spammed

I transferred away from GoDaddy 10 days ago and I am still getting spammed by them. I got several notices begging me to reconsider when I initially canceled. I have received several notices asking me to update my billing information, despite the fact that I have NO domains registered with them. I removed all of my billing info as I was tired of having fraudulent and unauthorized charges appear on my bank statement. Now I am receiving notices to update the contact info for my domains - domains which are no longer registered with them. Of course I still get the spam emails from GoDaddy regarding various various deals, services, and other useless crap that I don't want, despite having opted out of this "service." GoDaddy is beginning to remind me of that psychotic ex-girlfriend in high school who slept outside my apartment window after we broke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
    I transferred away from GoDaddy 10 days ago and I am still getting spammed by them. I got several notices begging me to reconsider when I initially canceled. I have received several notices asking me to update my billing information, despite the fact that I have NO domains registered with them. I removed all of my billing info as I was tired of having fraudulent and unauthorized charges appear on my bank statement. Now I am receiving notices to update the contact info for my domains - domains which are no longer registered with them. Of course I still get the spam emails from GoDaddy regarding various various deals, services, and other useless crap that I don't want, despite having opted out of this "service." GoDaddy is beginning to remind me of that psychotic ex-girlfriend in high school who slept outside my apartment window after we broke up.
    Contact them and ask them to tell you the plan how to get unsubscribed from all their emails.

Contact with support person of GoDaddy and ask procedure to get unsubscribed from their services, offer, mails.

Sounds like you have a lot of bad karma GoDaddy requires you to have billing info on record. I think the best thing you could do is ask them to close your account.
    Signature Under Construction.

Did you checked really these mails are from godaddy??? Many times email IDs appears something else but if you look into this carefully then you will be realise that it is from different source.

I never know that about Godaddy before, but I have to say it does not surprise me. Have you tried marking their e-mails as spam so they go to your trash instead of your inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
    GoDaddy is beginning to remind me of that psychotic ex-girlfriend in high school who slept outside my apartment window after we broke up.
    did you have a psychotic ex-girlfriend??? Woooow

Give her godaddy's phone number

There should be an option somewhere to unsubscribe
    Mousa: [as Rambo prepares to play Afghan game 'buzkashi'] God must love crazy people.
    Rambo: [getting on horse] Why?
    Mousa: He make so many of them!

complain to ICANN