SPRING IS IN THE AIR AND SO IS POWERMONSTER'S SPRING SALE!!!

We've been in such a good mood that we're giving out even better discounts this time around!!!

We are offering First Five users who signup under this offer 30% Lifetime Discount and rest of the users will get 20% Lifetime discount.

The coupon
SPRING30OFF will give 30% lifetime discount (Limited to 5 clients only)
The coupon
SPRING20OFF will give 20% Lifetime discount (Limited time offer)

About powerMonster.Net:

powerMonster is a debt-free, privately-owned web-hosting company based in Port Orchard, Washington. We own and operate all of our hosting equipment and does not lease servers.

With powerMonster.net you get the benefit of an AppLogic Cloud-based hosting provider backed by 24/7 quality customer support. We utilize True Cloud Infrastructure unlike some other providers who are essentially running CloudLinux (a different variant of Linux) on a single server and consider themselves to be offering Cloud Hosting.

powerMonster.Net is also among the very few providers offering Cloud based Directadmin shared/reseller hosting.

Here is what some of our clients are saying:

Recently The powermonster.net set up Varnish + Apache instead of litespeed. Which interestingly enough did improve speeds by a lot Even pingdom.com shows a speed improvement. Going by pingdom before the Varnish was installed and set up the page load times were averaging around 16seconds and now it is averaging around 9seconds Link
I went with Powermonster.net. The transfer was seamless and effortless. They have customer service like I've never experienced before. They have contacted me a couple times just to make sure everything was ok, and to see if I had any issues. They really seem like they care about you and their service. Link
I did a LOT of reading today, and ended up going with powermonster. Already, I am SUPER impressed with the customer service. Super quick responses, very polite, - even got a phone call - and they're going to transfer EVERYTHING over for me! Link
Nothing in life is ever 100% perfect all the time… and as hard and demanding as I know I can be at time, I honestly wouldn’t hesitate to recommend powerMonster.net to anyone. These guys are great and even with a couple of hiccups I would say my experience has been stellar… and if I wasn’t as hypercritical for something that I really know nothing about… you could stay they are PERFECT! Link

OUR PACKAGES
:

All pricing is PRIOR to above sale prices.

ONE Lite: (Shared Hosting)
5 GB Storage
50 GB Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
$5 monthly or $50 yearly (Regular Price Without Promo) ORDER NOW

ONE Standard: (Shared/Reseller Hosting)
10 GB Storage
100 GB Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
Reseller Access
Domain Reseller account
WHMCS ($15/month)

$15 monthly or $150 yearly (Regular Price Without Promo) ORDER NOW

ONE Premium: (Premium Reseller Hosting)
25 GB Storage
250 GB Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
Reseller Access
Domain Reseller account
WHMCS ($13/month)
$25 monthly or $250 yearly (Regular Price Without Promo) ORDER NOW

All of these hosting accounts come with:
  • Either cPanel or DirectAdmin with VARNISH Accelerator!
  • UNLIMITED ftp accounts/databases/parked domains/sub-domains/email accounts
  • Highly optimized web server
  • True Cloud Hosting (Applogic)
  • hassleFree 30-day money-back guarantee + (Read what the PLUS means!)
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee
  • monsterLock price guarantee
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • powerMonster's Signature service

Reseller accounts (ONE standard/ONE premium) come with these additional features:
  • private nameservers
  • free $7.95 domain reseller account
  • WHMCS for $15.00 per month
  • Host UNLIMITED domains

Our Network:
Currently we have servers in three locations:
  • New York
  • Seattle
  • Dallas

Read more about Our Network.

No gimmicks, no poor support. Just QUALITY Cloud-based Hosting!

powerMonster.net - - It's Different Here!
Follow us on Twitter!