Over the next few weeks we want to develop ALL of the following new tutorials... but need your help to do it. Below you'll see the tutorial series we want to produce, and what we need from you to produce them.
If you're at all able to help us by either providing access to hosting accounts (for control panels), or by sending us screenshots (for smart phones and tablets), we'll send you a free copy of the tutorial series you helped us create once it's ready... and that includes a free upgrade to the voice versions once they're ready 1-2 weeks later.
1. SiteWorx (InterWorx) end user series
- we need a host who uses InterWorx to set us up with an account for the purposes of creating this series.Any specific demos you'd like to see would be helpful as well.
2. NodeWorx (SiteWorx) reseller series
- we need a host who uses InterWorx to set us up with a NodeWorx reseller account so we can create this series. Any specific demos you'd like to see would be helpful as well.
3. Enkompass (by cPanel)
- we need a host who uses Enkompass to set us up with an account so we can create both an end-user and a reseller series for this control panel. Any specific demos you'd like to see would be helpful as well.
4. BlackBerry, Android, and other smart phones... email tutorials
- for these we probably need help from several people... people who use these different smart phones, and who can send us screenshots. We'd like to create a separate series for every popular smart phone, starting with BlackBerry and Android. We'll provide specific instructions.
5. BlackBerry Playbook, and other tablets (not the iPad... we've got the covered)... email tutorials
- same as for the smart phones... we need help from people who use these different devices. We just need you to send us screenshots as you setup email accounts. We'll provide specific instructions.
Yes, very interested. Feel free to contact me either by email.... or better yet, phone (902-225-7459) or Live Chat (click the Live Chat icon at www.demowolf.com and ask for Rob if I'm not the one that answers). Or you can try me on MSN.