Best Practice For Affiliate Program

I offer web design, web hosting and domain registration to a local market of a city of 80 000. I want to create an affiliate program and am looking for tips. I'm a fan of automation, but I want to reach out to the people of the city as well. How do others do it?

Dang! It looks like WHMCS really is the complete solution. Nice!

yes whmcs but its paid
    Dubai Movers Packers and Movers Services

uae hosting uae hosting

London, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by jaatendi View Post
    looking for tips
    Some tips and advice ...

* pay ontime - nothing annoys affiliates as much as waiting for the money when they want to withdraw it

* write a FAQ - if your affiliates are "new" to the process they're likely to take a significant amount of your time in helping them setup links, upload images, code html etc - the more detail you can provide them, the easier that becomes

* if using the WHMCS inbuilt program, you will want to add some additional code, tracking systems and link methods to aff.php

* regularly check the figures - if you're seeing 120,000 hits, 0% conversion find out why - some people do strange things to get their cookie on as many boxes as possible

The WHMCS affiliate program is basic but works just fie, it's fairly easy to extend/code your own features into as well if you find you want to do so.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

For affiliate, you need to have a good website. If you have good traffic resource, then you can get good amount.