Exclamation Attention all ServerPronto, Infolink, CloudPronto, Mpronto Customers.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some information that was just sent to me about the status of all of these Infolink companies.

Have a look here: http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx...WAR3-2007-CURR

Here is what I take from the documents but please keep in mind that I am not a lawyer.

Infolink files for bankruptcy in 2010, possibly to avoid paying a previous employee who brought lawsuit against them. In the meantime, Infolink and companies start to make "fraudulent transfers of the cash, the income stream, and the core business assets" to other entities. Documents and evidence are found to prove this fraudulent activity and a injunction is granted against Infolink, their companies and owners. Court orders that all accounts, websites, domains (including serverpronto.com), assets, etc... belonging to Infolink and companies be handed over to the Trustee. There is a lot more to this as covered on pages 8 and 9 but it is too much to go over in a few paragraphs. Bottom line is that if I am a ServerPronto customer I would be worried.

Quote Originally Posted by TKWebTools View Post
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some information that was just sent to me about the status of all of these Infolink companies.

Have a look here: http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx...WAR3-2007-CURR

Here is what I take from the documents but please keep in mind that I am not a lawyer.

Infolink files for bankruptcy in 2010, possibly to avoid paying a previous employee who brought lawsuit against them. In the meantime, Infolink and companies start to make "fraudulent transfers of the cash, the income stream, and the core business assets" to other entities. Documents and evidence are found to prove this fraudulent activity and a injunction is granted against Infolink, their companies and owners. Court orders that all accounts, websites, domains (including serverpronto.com), assets, etc... belonging to Infolink and companies be handed over to the Trustee. There is a lot more to this as covered on pages 8 and 9 but it is too much to go over in a few paragraphs. Bottom line is that if I am a ServerPronto customer I would be worried.
    No responses. Either no one cares or no one is paying attention.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

I would jump ship ASAP and also make backups of everything lol

infolink = infolinks, or???
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

I'm not surprised..
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals