ClientExec 4.1 RC1 Is Available!

ClientExec 4.1 RC1 Is Available!

The first Release Candidate build of ClientExec 4.1 is available for all customers to download from the client area immediately. This build is the culmination of several weeks of hard and dedicated work by our team of alpha and beta testing customers, so our thanks go out to them.
    Happy Upgrading.
    http://www.clientexec.com/demo/

Has anyone given this a go? If so, what did you think?

Looks like Newedge really is going somewhere with Clientexec. It's been drastically improved the last year or so.

I really love the new design. And they really listened to the feedbacks of people.

They still did not include NameCheap as a registrar. Disappointing
    Agent Black Hosting LLC

Proudly hosting clients since 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ang C View Post
    I really love the new design. And they really listened to the feedbacks of people.
    Honestly the new template looks extremely plain (in my personal opinion) comparing to what ClientExec has done before. Comparing it to any other billing system, this template seems to be primarily for integration purposes and not to be used stand alone, un-integrated (sort of out of place?)
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

I have used ClientExec v3.0 but have not used their v4.0, I like their style but the features are really inadequate for what I would want to achieve.

The day they address a major make-over, might be the day that I address using them once more.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    I have used ClientExec v3.0 but have not used their v4.0, I like their style but the features are really inadequate for what I would want to achieve.

The day they address a major make-over, might be the day that I address using them once more.
    Looks like someone hasnt even looked at the change log ;-) This is a MAJOR update if you care to look more closely. What features are missing that you would want?

Quote Originally Posted by HostingFuze View Post
    Honestly the new template looks extremely plain (in my personal opinion) comparing to what ClientExec has done before. Comparing it to any other billing system, this template seems to be primarily for integration purposes and not to be used stand alone, un-integrated (sort of out of place?)
    One of the big things about the new client side is that it is much easier to integrate into your own designs, including the fact that you can now integrate php code into the templates which you could not before.

Looks like someone hasnt even looked at the change log ;-) This is a MAJOR update if you care to look more closely. What features are missing that you would want?
    I've actually installed it this afternoon but seriously, it is still not something that would compare with WHMCS -- Sadly, even if this be a major release they never seem to over improve the theme.

That is just my opinion.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by pbhosting View Post
    They still did not include NameCheap as a registrar. Disappointing
    make sure you added namecheap to the CE feedback system - http://feedback.clientexec.com . Others can then vote on it and will probably get looked at a lot quicker by the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    I've actually installed it this afternoon but seriously, it is still not something that would compare with WHMCS -- Sadly, even if this be a major release they never seem to over improve the theme.

That is just my opinion.
    and the features missing are?? Did you see the new shopping cart system, ability to bundle other products, updated domain reg processes and many many other features?

Quote Originally Posted by wise View Post
    make sure you added namecheap to the CE feedback system - http://feedback.clientexec.com . Others can then vote on it and will probably get looked at a lot quicker by the devs.
    It already is, but its set for 4.2 release. We were under the impression it would be in the 4.1 release. So frustrating to have to do all of our domain name requests manually
    Agent Black Hosting LLC

Proudly hosting clients since 2007