1. What do you think about Hostgator's "Basic Dedicated Server"
    Intel Xeon 3460 (Quad Core)
    2 GB DDR3 Memory
    2 x 250 GB Hard Drive
    10 TB Bandwidth
    5 Dedicated IPs
    FREE cPanel
    $174/month

2. Which is a European alternative to above mentioned? I need fully managed server with Cpanel/WHM and WHMCS.

For full managed dedicated servers check out Liquidweb. If you are planning to launch shared hosting/ reseller hosting service, do consider a spec with raid and have a remote backup storage.

I'm sure you'll be able to find much better deals if have a good search in the Dedicated Hosting Offers forum at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

They may not include a WHMCS license, though you can get one from www.licensepal.com for just $12.95 anyway.

Good luck.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

WHat do you think/know about Giga-Hosting - http://www.giga-hosting.biz ?

Although I can't be of much assistance with question two, I'd also recommend and suggest you have a look at Liquid Web if you are interested in US based dedicated servers. Although Host Gator are a fantastic provider based on the reviews here, there are certainly better offers available from other providers. Having had personal experience with Liquid Web in the past, I can safely say they are a good managed dedicated server provider.

Do you have a specific budget in mind for the server?

The price quote above is good for a dedicated server, but not for a managed service. You should be prepared to go above $200 per month.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone