Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

suggest me a hosting

i am from india, i am looking for hosting which servers are based on US ( not in india), my budget for year is 15 $ , i find some US based hosting for tht budget , but they all accept credi card only as payment option. but i dont have credit card.
    can u guys suggest any
    1 hosting comapny that servers based in US which accept payment other than credit card or paypal
    2 more indian hosting comapnies accept online bank transfer that i can do ( but do they host their servers at US )
    if u guys know any indian hosting companies which servers hosted at US

To be honest, I think you are going to have a tough time finding a reputable provider that offers web hosting for $15 per year (you might be able to find a one-time discount). What are your diskspace/bandwidth requirements?
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Is there any way you can up your budget a bit? You will be able to find hosting, but one that you won't experience numerous problems with will most likely cost a fair bit more.

2 more indian hosting comapnies accept online bank transfer that i can do ( but do they host their servers at US )
    A bank transfer to a US based company will probably cost you $10-$15 or more by itself. So, if credit card or Paypal are not an option either, you're basically stuck with paying an Indian company in the local currency, via bank transfer, which will probably be the best (cheapest) way to go.

As far as I know, lots of Indian hosting companies use US based servers. Try to find an Indian web design/hosting forum and then see who gets positive comments.

I suspect that even by Indian standards though, $15 per year is very cheap, so quality might suffer.

There are some companies that use MoneyBookers.com for payment. If you have a Moneybookers account that has not be banned from India yet! Now to find a host that will accept MoneyBookers at your price. Do you have a MoneyBookers account? You can use your Bank Account with it if not. That will be your best bet if you want to use a US based company and you want to pay as little as possible.

You may want to check www.host.co.in. They are an Indian web hosting company operating out of Nasik, with servers both in India and US.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    A bank transfer to a US based company will probably cost you $10-$15 or more by itself. So, if credit card or Paypal are not an option either, you're basically stuck with paying an Indian company in the local currency, via bank transfer, which will probably be the best (cheapest) way to go.

As far as I know, lots of Indian hosting companies use US based servers. Try to find an Indian web design/hosting forum and then see who gets positive comments.

I suspect that even by Indian standards though, $15 per year is very cheap, so quality might suffer.
    thnks guys, do u guys have any idea of any indian hosting company which offer a medium good up time , i can extend my budget some more.

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    To be honest, I think you are going to have a tough time finding a reputable provider that offers web hosting for $15 per year (you might be able to find a one-time discount). What are your diskspace/bandwidth requirements?
    ok , i will extend my budget, regarding the bandwidth i am stuck with , basically i want to host a blog only .basically just my study notes .of linux , cisco .i am not sure i will get traffic or not , but if i get 1000 vistors , ( per month ) how much bandwidth i need? can any one help me

Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    You may want to check www.host.co.in. They are an Indian web hosting company operating out of Nasik, with servers both in India and US.
    i chcked with them their servers are at india only

You might be fine on free hosting with a small blog like that.

at web hosting offers thread , at share hosting offers i saw buzz hosting which offers 15 $ per yearly ,but un fortunatly they dont accept credit card

Really your budget is low, need some increment

It's hard enough to find hosting for 15 bucks a year, finding one that allows you to pay directly through a bank account is going to be near impossible. Most of these dirt cheap hosts are small startups who only use PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by Web3Hosting View Post
    Try Hostgator.
    Are you ok? Tell me how?

webhostingworld.net may be your option. They have some plans starting from Rs. 50 and their server is also located in India. Check forums for review/update. they also accept bank deposits/fund transfer

I am not so sure about their services!! Best option is hostgator. increase your budget and opt Hatching Plan. They have various methods of fund transfer. Western Union also!

how do you pay if you dont want to pay by credit card or paypal ? bank transfer ?
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

Sorry for my previous word "Server is also located in India" Its actually "Servers are located in USA"

You can get a years hosting with holeinthewallhosting.com for $19, great hosting too

Quote Originally Posted by anandkumar View Post
    I am not so sure about their services!! Best option is hostgator. increase your budget and opt Hatching Plan. They have various methods of fund transfer. Western Union also!
    wow thts sounds nice let me check with them , please dont stop this thred guys this is really useful for a newbies like us

by the way any indian users here ? i heard indian users are not allowed to use paypal for international transaction . is it true?

i chat with hostgator.
    The Hatchling plan is $83.40 per year.

Quote Originally Posted by anandkumar View Post
    webhostingworld.net may be your option. They have some plans starting from Rs. 50 and their server is also located in India. Check forums for review/update. they also accept bank deposits/fund transfer
    thnks man i think this host will better for me.

also do u guys know any good provider for domain name registration at affordable rate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast