High ranking irrelevant useful?

There are many people offering high PR backlinks for cost. However, most of these backlinks are relevant to the business what we do?

Now, what is the usefulness of these backlinks?
      0 Not allowed!

If you get backlinks from same subject or same business sites then it will be useful to increase your site's PR. But if these backlinks are irrelevant then it will not much help.

Backlinks helps to increase website's Page Rank.
      0 Not allowed!

you should not buy links. Its blackhat seo technology your site can be penalized.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nancysmith View Post
    If you get backlinks from same subject or same business sites then it will be useful to increase your site's PR. But if these backlinks are irrelevant then it will not much help.

Backlinks helps to increase website's Page Rank.
    I agree to this one but being at the top of SERP is better than having a good PR because it will drive more traffic to your site.
      0 Not allowed!

I believe Links is link it doesnt matter if it is not relevent but it must be high pr..
      0 Not allowed!

But I am not agree .I think relevancy is important in link building work.This kind of link ll give you advantage for short period of time.If you want to maintain high ranking for your website for long term then you need to create backlinks on relevant websites.
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.
      0 Not allowed!

You need to be very careful for choosing this type of options.You first need to know what method they are using.If they are using the Black Hat or Gray Hat SEO techniques, then you may have to pay later.
      0 Not allowed!

I suppose you need to understand one thing only:
    High PR is nothing.
    High SERP on competitive keyword is everything.
    So better have PR 0 and be #1 them PR10 and be on the 100th page in SERP.
      0 Not allowed!

I believe that its better to use paid backlinks for keyword promotion
      0 Not allowed!

what we do generally if we see that keywords not getting boosted after doing off-page and everything then we buy a link of good PR,so buy it ,it will help u
      0 Not allowed!

Relevance may be the most important factor to consider when placing any link.
      0 Not allowed!

It's useful, but topics related to your website would be better.
      0 Not allowed!

i think some links can be useful but it should not excessive it can be harmful as for back link relevancy is one of the most important factor in link building
      0 Not allowed!

Inbound links or back links are very useful for better seo ranking. They increase the visits from various domains. But backlinks to a website should come from the other websites which are related to their keywords.
    Paid backlinks are benifical but the links should come from the same industry websites.
      0 Not allowed!