hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions : @moderator , can you move my post to another section ?
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

@moderator , can you move my post to another section ?

Closed Thread Post New Thread In WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

@moderator , can you move my post to another section ?

@moderator : can you move my post:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1046069

to Colocation and Data Centers

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

To moderator, please delete my topic:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1046069

Thanks

Old
Community Liaison

Please use the Helpdesk for these requests. You can simply click on the Report button within the post and it will open a Helpdesk ticket.

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't post in offers section lifespeakers WebHostingTalk Subscribers Club 4 05-09-2008 11:40 PM
advertising section i cant post? hitboy WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions 2 01-07-2007 08:35 PM
Why can't I post in offers section? _Matt_ WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions 11 12-09-2006 08:42 PM
Permission To post in HOW-TO section? Flumps Dedicated Server 2 06-07-2004 09:10 AM
Report this Post to a Moderator Darth WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions 13 05-08-2003 05:05 PM

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Paid Prioritization Tops User Concerns as FCC Closes Net Neutrality Feedback Period Web Hosting News 2014-09-23 14:13:08
Microsoft Plans to Move (Nearly) all its Internal IT to Azure by 2018 Web Hosting News 2014-08-26 11:53:36
Yahoo Integrates Email Client with Dropbox Cloud Storage Web Hosting News 2013-04-04 14:31:40
Infinitely Virtual Launches Two Reseller Programs Web Hosting News 2013-03-06 10:39:54
Nirvanix Moving Cloud Storage Customer Data Away from Hurricane Sandy for Free Web Hosting News 2012-10-29 14:22:40