[Sales] Seeking Summer Job

Hello,

I am seeking a summer job in the sales department at a reputable web hosting provider. I am available to start immediately, and can continue consistant work until the beginning of August. At that time if you wish to continue employing me, I will have to move to ticket only requests for the majority of the work day due to school.

Important (things you should know):
    • I am 17.
    • I have no previous work experience in this industry.
    • I am extremely experienced with shared and reseller hosting; I have little knowledge regarding vps, dedicated, cloud or other specialized hosting services.
    • I can work hourly or on a per-ticket/per-chat basis for minimum wage.
    • I can accept payment only via PayPal or other electronic means.
    • I am very motivated to provide the highest quality customer service possible.
    • I file my taxes.

Please PM me if you are interested in speaking more to me. At that time I can provide you with my email address and/or other forms of contact.

Thank you.

Hi Zach,

Feel free to send your resume to careers [@] hostpolar.com

Hello Zach

If your still looking for a position send your resume to careers@flehx.com we have a few openings to work in the sales department for a few of our websites we own.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a programmer

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies. I would love to both send you a resume, but I haven't prepared one because I don't really have anything to put in it except random fluff about how motivated I am and other stuff that I doubt you want to read. However, I am willing to field any questions you may have, and I will still send an email your way if you still wish.

Thanks,
    Zach

Hey Zach

I understand you are just starting out in life and looking for what I guess is your first job. However a resume would consist of stuff like any volunteer work you do or have done in the past, any sports you play and how long you have played them. Also describe what makes you say you are "extremely experienced" with shared and reseller hosting.

Also describe where you feel your strongest skills Also I always like to see people mention where/what they feel their weakest skills are. Everyone starts out somewhere in life and as a business owner I always like to help my staff polish their existing skills as well as gain others they will need to progress successfully. However it all starts with learning a bit more about a potential staff member.

So if you want to take the above jott it down it could even be in letter form maybe even include your goals like what career you are most interested in etc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a programmer

Quote Originally Posted by mjfroggy View Post
    Hey Zach

I understand you are just starting out in life and looking for what I guess is your first job. However a resume would consist of stuff like any volunteer work you do or have done in the past, any sports you play and how long you have played them. Also describe what makes you say you are "extremely experienced" with shared and reseller hosting.

Also describe where you feel your strongest skills Also I always like to see people mention where/what they feel their weakest skills are. Everyone starts out somewhere in life and as a business owner I always like to help my staff polish their existing skills as well as gain others they will need to progress successfully. However it all starts with learning a bit more about a potential staff member.

So if you want to take the above jott it down it could even be in letter form maybe even include your goals like what career you are most interested in etc.
    This is awesome, these tips will definitely help me put something together. I'll see what I can do this weekend, and send it over! Thanks so much.

Amazing post mjfroggy.

I have completed and sent my resume off to both of you as requested.

Cheers

Zach, When are you 18?
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

Quote Originally Posted by SLDHosting View Post
    Zach, When are you 18?
    April of 2012