Prices start from $7.7 (£5) per month per block of resources, which includes:
- Node failover - If a node crashes, VMs are moved to a new node within 60 seconds
- SANs are replicated with instant failover (super SANs, with 10G network interfaces)
- FREE IPv6, 18 billion billion IPv6 IPs per client
- FREE hardware Firewall
- FREE iPhone app - Control your VM using your iPhone!
- FREE Android app - You can even setup VMs with the Android app
- FREE Reseller White Label Panel - Using our controlmyvm.com domain or hosted on your own server, full source has been released
- CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo and Windows templates available (£5 a month per Windows license)
- CentOS + cPanel template - Setup cPanel in 5 minutes flat!
- cPanel license only £5 ($7.7) - Intergrated with cPanel's license API for instant setup
- Schedule backups and easily restore (even individual files)
- Automatic provisioning
- Easily purchase extras such as IPs, disk space, RAM, bandwidth and CPU cores
- Easy to use custom created control panel
- Automatic recurring card payment for billing, PayPal also accepted, fully intergrated with instant setup
- API available - Create your own apps and interfaces: http://vps247.com/vps247_api_doc_latest.pdf
Payment methods: Credit or Debit Card, with automatic recurring billing, or PayPal.
Infrastructure behind our platform
vps247.com services are hosted in the Manchester (UK) based IceColo colocation facility, with a total of 20Gbps of connectivity in to the facility. IceColo features an innovative eco cooling solution, resulting in unrivalled power efficiency.
The nodes are highly specified machines, with all running 48GB memory and 16 CPU cores. There is an iSCSI storage backend, utilising replication and SAN failover for maximum protection. Testing has shown a two second interruption during SAN failover, after which running Virtual Machines continue operation.