So totally different from our Burst.Net. LOL. Kinda interesting that they also call themselves burst. LOL.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

As far as I am aware, burst.net and burstnetworks.com.au are two completely separate companies; they just both happen to have the same name.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by dariti; 05-05-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dariti View Post
    As far as I am aware, burst.net and burstnetworks.com.au are two completely separate companies; they just both happen to have the same name.

I hope this helps.
    We have no relationship with burstnetworks.com.au whatsoever.
    They have basically infringed on our name (we are dealing with that), to try and siphon business for themselves from it. I suppose we should be flattered, but I find it in poor taste. Ask yourself...Do I want to do business with a host that has poor business ethics, displaying from the very first choice they made in business (their name)? Not me....caveat emptor.

They have basically infringed on our name (we are dealing with that), to try and siphon business for themselves from it.
    Back to that sh*t again they target an australian market I'm sure if they knew monkeys like yourself running it they wouldn't of touched the name.

Do you want to trust a company using the term host or hosting? get a grip.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

Quote Originally Posted by Respite View Post
    Back to that sh*t again they target an australian market I'm sure if they knew monkeys like yourself running it they wouldn't of touched the name.

Get a clue. We have International operations, and will be in Australia ourselves in 2012. It is a blatant attempt to infringe on our name. Heck, we even own the name burstnetworks.com. The term BurstNET is a registered trademark in the US and other countries.

You must be someone that downloads pirated movies, warez, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Respite View Post

I don't really care whatever BurstNET did to you or is doing to you but calling them monkeys and etc is totally rude. I am not saying this because I'm their reseller, I'm saying this because you are totally OUT OF LINE saying those words.

They might be blunt and all but they are no monkeys. Sorry but that's the truth.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Your search request retrieved 0 matches. Criteria Used: Words: Burst(Part word) AND Networks(Part word); Status : Pending and Registered;
    http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/tradem...ch_index.shtml
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

Try searching for ALL.

Trade Mark : 1370641

International Registration : 1041421

Word: BURSTNET
    Image:
    Lodgement Date: 02-JUN-2010
    Notification Date: 08-JUL-2010
    IR Renewal Due: 02-JUN-2020
    Convention Details: 20-FEB-2010
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    Acceptance Due: 22-OCT-2011
    First Report: 22-JUL-2010
    Class/es: 42
    Kind: n/a
    Type of Mark: Word
    Examiner: Trudi LYNCH

Owner/s: BurstNET Technologies, Inc.
    PO Box 591
    Scranton, PA 185010591
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Address for Service: International Bureau, WIPO
    34, chemin des Colombettes
    P.O. Box 18
    1211 Geneva 20,
    SWITZERLAND

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    I don't really care whatever BurstNET did to you or is doing to you but calling them monkeys and etc is totally rude. I am not saying this because I'm their reseller, I'm saying this because you are totally OUT OF LINE saying those words.

They might be blunt and all but they are no monkeys. Sorry but that's the truth.
    Darwin would disagree, but that is basically my issue with his posts as well....even if he doesn't know how to use a search function properly.

ordered and waited for 3 weeks !!! you got to be kidding. Hats off to your level of patience.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

3 weeks is very long.
    That's a bad sign.
    musicfanbox.net - is my web site.