Server Recommendation

Hello WHT,

I am planning to start a webhostig company and I would like to hear your recommendations.
    I dont want to be a resseler, I want to set up my own server and I want some recommendations on picking a provider. I am planning to offer shared (and maybe resseler) hosting so server's specifications shouldn't be extraordinary.I need the server to be located in Europe (Netherlands prefferably) and my budget is about 80-100$/month. It would be nice (not required) if the provider offers unmetered traffic and doesn't have strict DMCA policy.

Thank you for reading my post.

You are unlikely to find a capable server for $80 - $100 per month. You'll probably need to double these figures. As for unmetered traffic, this requires big bucks, especially if you want a 100Mb port.

Quote Originally Posted by centauricw View Post
    You are unlikely to find a capable server for $80 - $100 per month. You'll probably need to double these figures. As for unmetered traffic, this requires big bucks, especially if you want a 100Mb port.
    Yes, I know I can't find unmetered traffic for that budget, I just want the provider to offer unmetered traffic for a future upgrade (some of them don't offer that).

Hi,
    You can get netherland server ignore DMCA with 1 gbps network in $258 range .You just have to search around in wht.