Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

any suggestions buying a earphone?

I want to buy a new earphone because my last one is out of work with one side ,i alway come into this trouble,which kind of this could use for a long time?

If you are facing this problem for long time then time is to buy earphone of reliable company and compare many earphone on the basis of their life, quality of sound and used material to make it. You also discuss with your friends and know their views about earphone of any particular company. It will help you to choose the best one.

Buy the one that is meant for iPod. They are pretty hardy as compared to others which malfunction within few days of use.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

I've always gone for Senheiser, both a decent audio and build quality. Pick them up for around £10 - £20 of play.com or sometimes Tesco does an offer...

I have about four different pairs now, dependant on the occasion

any earphone of Logitech is the best ..

Logitech? That must be dependant on market because they are quite rubbish in the UK. I forgot to mention that senheiser wireless headphones are rubbish aswell.

If you have the money, you could get some Beatz

Try Audio Technica.

I wouldn't go for beatz personally. They are a bit overpriced for the sound they give. Overmarketed cans... (target is young people).

Every company claims for best product and service. There are a lot of companies involve in manufacturing headphone and some of them are really well for their quality and service. I would like to recommend iball for you. I am using its headphone for 3 years and have a great experience.

I bought Sennheiser CX-300B earbuds and have been really happy with them. Pretty cheap too.

Try Bose my favourite with all best features and with good sound quality.

Try Denon good sound quality and durable.. for me at least =D

Try our this 'Sennheiser LX 90 Headphones'

I would recommend you to purchase Philips ear phone. They are the best.

Sennheiser is the best, Just bought Sennheiser HD 201 their the best

I worked in a call center a few years ago.

The *only* thing I found comfortable with having it in my ear for 8 to 10 hours a day was a plantronics headset.

Check it out on Amazon (its only $32.29) but the sound is nice, loud, crisp and of course the headset itself is very light which is important.

Plantronics MX500i 3-in-1 Headset

It depends if you want cans, earphones or earbuds.

For cans: MDR-V6s are fairly decent, cheap(ish), and are even better if you stick the beyerdynamics replacement pads on them. These have outstanding range on them, are very comfy to wear for hours on end and are extremely good build quality. Expect to pay ~£60, plus £10-20 for the beyer pads.

For ear buds, you can't go wrong with the Shure SE535s, brilliant acoustic isolation, fantastic sound, comfortable to wear, and rugged enough to last a long old time! Expect to pay ~£400.

Alternatively, go for the mid-range Sennheisers, they're not quite as comfy, not quite as rugged, and the sound quality isn't anywhere near the Shures version, but they work well for everyday use (and are about 1/8th of the price of the Shures). Expect to pay around £40-60.

Whichever you buy, be wary of buying earphones from eBay, I had a couple of (very accurate) knock-offs through there.

I would also suggest platronics. Its quite comfy particularly if u need to use it for longer period of time. It is also good with any other attribute we look in a headset.

Stay away from Sony Extreme Bass. But pick up a nice $21 pair of sony's and they will amaze you. other than that you can never go wrong with Bose.

Sony Street Style always last a long time.
    Harris Fufu
    SimplifyChinese | PalPadPark
    vBulletin customer since Jan '06

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    Try Bose my favourite with all best features and with good sound quality.
    I'd recommend Bose aswell but not sure if they do the 'in ear' type. I splashed out on a pair of their headphones a few years ago and despite them costing a fair chunk, they're superb and will get use from me for years to come.
    Chief brew-maker at several hosting brands since 2002.

FLXI | UK based, cPanel/WHM reseller hosting
    Pay-as-you-go billing, why pay for what you don't use?

Logitech is good earphone

I feel good Philips

In case anyone in the UK is reading this, eagerly trying to find a decent set of budget headphones...

Klipsch S3 at Play.com are only £17 (£30 at amazon) and they are brilliant! Just replaced my senheisser x400 with them!!!
    Simon,

I've always preferred SkullCandy earphones.

The designs are cool and I've had a set of their earphones now for 3 years without any loss of sound or breakages. Only problem is, you pay a lot more than you do with other brands.

Careful with buying them on ebay tho, lots of counterfeit ones..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast