Nuclearfallout (nfoservers.com) offers unmanaged dedicated-core VPS/VDS configurations that are specifically designed for applications that demand predictable, consistently high performance at all times, making them perfect for especially CPU-intensive applications, including game servers, rendering servers, and script-heavy websites (as well as normal applications). All are Xen-based, using stub domains and Windows GPLPV drivers to minimize latencies and maximize performance. Our configurations include:
* One full, dedicated HT CPU core (Nehalem or better)
* 1024 MB of RAM
* 100 GB of hard drive space (ask us about how to add 5 GB of SSD)
* 1000 GB of pure InterNAP bandwidth transfer
Monthly price: 29.99 USD; 26.99 (grandfathered) with 3-month chunk rental
* Two full, dedicated HT CPU cores (Nehalem or better)
* 2048 MB of RAM
* 200 GB of hard drive space (ask us about how to add 5 GB of SSD)
* 2000 GB of pure InterNAP bandwidth transfer
Monthly price: 59.99 USD; 48.59 (grandfathered) with 3-month chunk rental and coupon code XJGRDU
* Four full, dedicated HT CPU cores (Nehalem or better)
* 4096 MB of RAM
* 400 GB of hard drive space (ask us about how to add 5 GB of SSD)
* 4000 GB of pure InterNAP bandwidth transfer
Monthly price: 109.99 USD; 98.99 (grandfathered) with coupon code XJGRDU
(Note that "HT core" refers to an Intel hyperthread/logical CPU.)
Our other features:
* Free immediate, automatic setup
* Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Jose, and Seattle immediate availability -- maximize speed with a location close to your users!
* A 2-day free trial period for all new renters
* 1000mbps (gigabit) uplink port
* Autoinstalls for CentOS 5.5, Debian Squeeze/Lenny, Ubuntu 10.04/10.10, Gentoo Linux, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, and Windows 2008 R2 (Windows has no extra charge)
* A control panel that easily allows full console access, the VM to be turned off or on, the OS to be reinstalled, virtual DVDs to be inserted, bandwidth usage to be monitored, and Xen options to be set
* Managed game server option for 2-HT-core+ configurations that allows unlimited servers to be created on the VDS that make use of our powerful game server control panel
Having guaranteed memory and CPU resources is critical to low-latency hosting. With its own dedicated HT core, your VDS/VPS server doesn't have to trade off with other customers through a high-latency scheduling system; it can simply run constantly. Couple this with pure InterNAP bandwidth and you have a true performer, at a level you won't be able to find anywhere else.
What are NFOservers.com VDSes currently being used for?
Customers use our servers for a wide variety of applications. We know specifically of customers who are currently using them for the following:
* Standard webhosting
* Video rendering
* Streaming radio
* Stock market monitoring and automatic trading
* Name and mail servers
* Internet proxies and VPNs
* Game servers of all types -- Minecraft servers, CS:S, TF2, Halo, Arma2, CoD4 and all sorts of others
Nuclearfallout Enterprises, Inc. is one of the largest game server providers in North America and has been renting out premium game servers since 2002. NFO has a strong focus on both performance and service.
NFO offers game servers, dedicated servers, Murmur/Mumble servers, TeamSpeak servers, Ventrilo servers, virtual private servers, and webhosting, and has a reseller package available for game and voice servers.