* Shared Web Hosting as a Prizes

I'm thinking of having some event on my website, like ask for advice, follow my twitter, etc.

And thinking about shared web hosting as prizes. I will pay the first bill of the web hosting account and give it to the winner.

Why I'm thinking about free web hosting as prizes, because it is intangible, so I do not have difficulty for shipping it. (I don't know who will be the winner, right?)

What do you think?

One more thing, no, I don't have any web hosting company...
    And my website do not related to web hosting, SEO, and things like that.
    I have cooking website....

Lee Summit,MO,USA
    That is epic. I thought you was going somewhere with that until I got to the bottom of the post. Cooking Websites, I love to eat and I'm a skinny type of guy. How would you know who wins what? Oh and I think I understand you now. You would go to a hosting company and pay the first month for a person who was the winner from your drawings. That's rather kind of you.

Promoting your Cooking Shows are we? I like Rack of Lamb please
    ██ J.Mike Duff -
    ██ Dedicated/Shared Hosting/Reseller Hosting
    ██ Web Hosting, Money Back Guarantee! 100% Uptime Guaranteed! 24x7 online Support.
    ██ Gone Green 100% Powered Source CheetahHost LLC.,

I think it would be a good idea. However there are lots of "Free website hosting providers out there" Maybe something closer to do with cooking?.. I'll try to think of something for you.

Do the people who need a WebSite and emails know what Hosting is?

If they do, I'm pretty sure they already know how to get a WebSite for "Free" or so.

If they don't know what it is, then is more probable they want a Website instead of hosting.
    Is like giving a way Gas for people who want a car but don't know what Gas is nor they'll need it once they get the car.

Why not you better offer a Website and Emails(that is, a hosting account with a SiteBuilder).?

Giving Shared Web Hosting as a Prizes is good idea. But there is numerous web host that are offering free web hosting to people.

"jagarco" is right. If someone is familiar with web hosting then he/she will be also familiar with the source from where he/she can get free hosting.

However, I want to suggest first try and see what is your visitors response for your events.