Thank you Hostrail!

I have been using Hostrail (at present moment) and other companies (in the past) and I do understand that some companies might have some troubles time by time. And Hostrail did.
    Hostrail had some issues. But what I really like: they always kept me informed about their problems and they ways they are slowing and that was not a problem for me to wait because I was aware about everything.

I'm not thinking about any compensation - I believe they have spend a lot of time and invest a lot of money to solve the problem. However I have been offered a good compensation. All of us are human beings and I do understand them and I hope they will understand me one day.

Overall good company with good stuff. They shown me they are professionals and they never leave me alone. And that is the best sign for me as for their customer.
    I will continue using Hostrail!

Great review Phil . Good to see another happy customer .

I too have had a very good time with them .
    They do have some issues at times , but are very straight forward about accepting the responsibility for the same .
    They are also very flexible , willing to go as far as they possibly can , to get your satisfaction .

Their customer service has been slower than usual lately , but whenever they reply , a single reply solves the issue altogether . So it's worth waiting for a reply actually .
    Anyone who's got little patience , you won't go wrong with them .

From me Hostrail gets:
    Uptime: 8/10(leaving the DDOS alone)
    Ease of use: 9/10
    Friendly support: 10/10
    Support times: 6/10(but considering what they charge for , 9/10)
    Pricing: 9.5/10

Overall experience: 9/10

This is only my personal opinion , and I fully agree with Phil on Hostrail's services .

Best Regards,
    Aloy

Thanks for the review mate

Quote Originally Posted by aloycasmir View Post
    Great review Phil . Good to see another happy customer .

I too have had a very good time with them .
    They do have some issues at times , but are very straight forward about accepting the responsibility for the same .
    They are also very flexible , willing to go as far as they possibly can , to get your satisfaction .

Their customer service has been slower than usual lately , but whenever they reply , a single reply solves the issue altogether . So it's worth waiting for a reply actually .
    Anyone who's got little patience , you won't go wrong with them .

From me Hostrail gets:
    Uptime: 8/10(leaving the DDOS alone)
    Ease of use: 9/10
    Friendly support: 10/10
    Support times: 6/10(but considering what they charge for , 9/10)
    Pricing: 9.5/10

Overall experience: 9/10

This is only my personal opinion , and I fully agree with Phil on Hostrail's services .

Best Regards,
    Aloy
    I have to agree too, they are a good company, especially given what they charge. I never asked a technical question, but even though, including any sort of support with such low end plans is a great thing by them.

They had a bad time last month, but it ended so lets hope it not happen again , it worked for me several months just as good as I needed.

And thanks for share!
    Signature

Everything +1, but they should increase their ticket response time

Quote Originally Posted by stardust_x7 View Post
    Everything +1, but they should increase their ticket response time
    I suppose you wanted to say "reduce" instead?

Great review !
    http://gsoftcentral.com/ !
    █ Shared, Radio Shoutcast & Reseller Web Hosting
    █ 100% Managed VDS Bucharest Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Lerwick View Post
    I have been using Hostrail (at present moment) and other companies (in the past) and I do understand that some companies might have some troubles time by time. And Hostrail did.
    Hostrail had some issues. But what I really like: they always kept me informed about their problems and they ways they are slowing and that was not a problem for me to wait because I was aware about everything.

I'm not thinking about any compensation - I believe they have spend a lot of time and invest a lot of money to solve the problem. However I have been offered a good compensation. All of us are human beings and I do understand them and I hope they will understand me one day.

Overall good company with good stuff. They shown me they are professionals and they never leave me alone. And that is the best sign for me as for their customer.
    I will continue using Hostrail!
    Nice review and very useful for hosting providers

In a starting I use them but after I get a own hardware then I left them(I am not their client) but still I get updates on their issues but still I don't want to unsubscribe..

HostRail is no #1 cheap hosting provider in whole world
    Dewlance® Cheap Windows VPS - Chicago/Orlando/Vegas/AZ - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    Super Cheap Annually Shared Hosting - Canada/US/UK

Good review and good company seems to be. Good luck.

Don't forget to update the post for further experience~

I am glad that you are happy with them